Snehlatta Joseph Chriss
Caregiver / social worker
Limassol Cyprus 3085
Willing to relocate to: Edison, NJ - Canada, KY - Norvey Sponsorship required to work
December 2017 to Present
I am working as a caregiver of an elder woman who is an Alzheimer's patient as well as domestic worker in Cyprus from December 2017. I help in personal care, meditation, cooking, laundry, daily exercise like walking, companionship, shopping and lite house keeping.
At Jan Vikas Sewa Mandal (Human Development Service Center ) May 2005 to November 2017
- Trainings of health awareness programs
- Childcare trainings
- Communication with groups and solve their problems.
Co ordinator, community organization & rural development At Aashadeep, Human Development Center Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Gujarat May 1998 to April 2005
-To visit areas of benefishiers,
- Meet them, counseling their problems and discuss their solutions.
- To make project proposals
- activate projects in rural areas
- evaluate them and follow up them. - To arrange programs like health awareness, legal guidance, child development.
- Make annual report, annual plans for working
I have completed Bachelor's of Social Work but one of my answer sheets of third year was misplaced by the authorities so didn't get my degree. in Social sciences
IGNOU, New Delhi - Vallabh vidhyanagar, Gujarat, India June 2008 to June 2010
Diploma of Human Rights Law & Practice in Human Rights Center for social justice & Bar Council of Gujarat June 1998 to December 2001
Master's of Arts in Economics
School of Social sciences, Gujarat University
June 1995 to April 1998
Developmental Training Program in Social services
Behavioral Science Centre, St. Xavier's college
July 1997 to January 1998
Bachelor's of Arts in Economics, psychology, Computer St. Xavier 's college, Ahmedabad
June 1992 to April 1995
Management of official & grass route level social work. Implement of social services project in nonprofit organizations, Conflict Resolution, companionship, leading, empathetic vision Links
National Service Scheme, India
June 1993 to April 1995
During this years i supported blind students in my college, I read their study materials when I got free periods and in holidays. Then i made audio cassettes for their exam preparations. I also became writer for them in their exams.
• Proven ability to organize, prioritize and work in a team and by self.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to use my own initiative in a progressive manner. Academic Qualificaiton
Degree/Diploma Duration Year Institute/University/board Result X (S.S.C.) March 89 G.S.E.B. 68%
XII (H.S.C.) March 92 G.S.E.B. 61%