Phone: 518-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experience in clinical trials focusing on genetic progression of Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1.
• Generate genetic, Likert scale, and clinical datasets for statistical analyses.
• Construct multiple regression, descriptive statistics, and statistical algorithms to characterize data. Education
University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry Rochester, NY Master of Science in Medical Statistics August 2017-October 2018 St. John Fisher College Rochester, NY
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (Major GPA: 3.206, Overall GPA: 3.298) September 2013-May 2017 Bachelor of Arts in Statistics (Major GPA: 3.424)
University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry Rochester, NY Independent Research: Evaluation of Baseline Predictors of One-Year Change in Outcomes in Myotonic Dystrophy Type I in Preparation for Clinical Trials Summer 2018
• Determined correlates of disease progression over one year in natural history cohort of DM1 patients to inform the design of the future clinical trials in this population.
• Constructed stepwise regressions using Akaike Information Criterion and regression trees to depict relationships between predictors and outcome variables within Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 patients. St. John Fisher College Rochester, NY
Senior Capstone: Semi-Parametric Estimate of the Standard Error on the Median Absolute Deviation Spring 2017
• Studied the relationship between the standard error of an unknown distribution with reference to a semi-parametric median absolute deviation.
• Constructed a generalized distribution of a fourth order polynomial that simulated data where assumptions were not obtained.
• Attempted to characterize the generalized point estimator of a distribution that was contaminated. St. John Fisher College Rochester, NY
Research Assistant: Blaine’s Delta Fall 2016-Spring 2017
• Evaluated a standardized median difference effect size statistic in independent samples with variance heterogeneity. St. John Fisher College Rochester, NY
Research Assistant: State and County Data Scrape Project Spring 2016
• Designed a large multidisciplinary database at the state and county levels.
• Targeted datasets associated with economic, political, social, educational, and policy-related data and rankings.
• Integrated data and drafted technical manuals describing the sources and indicators of the datasets.
• Organized datasets into CSV excel files and merged the datasets by using the program R. KJT Group Honeoye Falls, NY
Intern Fall 2016
• Strengthened knowledge of coding in the computing program R Studio creating efficient regression and model simulations during a 100-hour internship.
• Studied the differences within the analyses of stepwise, key driver, and structural equation modeling regressions to pinpoint variance of inflation.
• Constructed likelihood functions of Likert Scale data. Skills
• Programming experience: R, R Studio, and SAS
• Extensive knowledge of statistical analyzation
• Vast knowledge of regression analyses, longitudinal data, and data manipulation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Treasurer of Equestrian Club Fall 2015–Spring 2017
• Dean’s List Fall 2015, Fall 2016
• Founder’s Scholarship February 2013