***** ***** ****, #*** • Phoenix, AZ 85032
928-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Basic Life Support Advanced Cardia Life Support Pediatric Advanced Life Support Proficiency with HIPPA & Medical Terms 10 Years’ Experience as Respiratory Therapist / Sales, and 2.5 Years as Top Medical Sales Representative, Tripling Sales through Hard Work, Thinking Out-Side-the-Box, and Problem Solving National Board of Respiratory Care, Member since 2009 American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC), Member since 2009
“With my medical background, I have the ability to build relationships with referrals through Doctors, MA’s, RN’s, and Patient Coordinators. My referrals trust me because I work hard for them and follow through on any needs they have. I have always had growth due to my ability to problem solve. They say, “call Lemonds. She gets it done.” -- Tammy Lemonds PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
LINCARE INC. MEDICAL SUPPLIES HEALTHCARE,
Phoenix, AZ & Lakeside, AZ
September 2016 to June 2018
Leading supplier of respiratory-therapy products and services for patients in their home. Sales Representative
Tripled sales in both Payson and Northeastern Arizona within 3 months through establishing trust, and a reputation of being the “GO to Rep” with any patient situation from doctors, MAs, RNs, and Patient Coordinators encounter.
Maximized 02 set ups from 10-a-month to 65-a-month within 6 months.
Personally resolved a multi-million dollar National Issue for all Hospitals, landing contracts with every hospital in the region and increasing Lincare’s profit margin nationally.
• Provided passionate patient care and high-quality services to individuals setting the Gold Standard for Excellence by following through on any patient needs. Patient Care Problem Resolved Resulting in Million Dollar Profits for Lincare Inc.
“I solved a Medicare issue that was costing hospitals millions nationwide and made Lincare millions nationwide. Put simply, Medicare has a guideline called the “Non-chronic stable state patient”. Under this guideline, patients needing oxygen are not allowed to be discharge from the emergency room on oxygen, without being “forced admitted” for 24 hours until they are deemed stable. Patients that had no insurance and had to be admitted were costing hospitals millions. I offered a hospital a contract with Lincare where the hospital would pay Lincare $125.00 for each oxygen set-up for these patients (Under Medicare we would only be reimbursed $89.00 per set up).
The patient can now be discharged on oxygen, go see their poc doctor for a follow-up in 24 hours, and then we could set the same patient up on oxygen using their insurance. The hospital signed with me in 2 days. After that, every hospital followed. Since we now had a contract, the hospitals made use their preferred provider. Lincare made $125.00 profit per oxygen set-up under this contract for indigent patients. This contract agreement was taught to every sales representative in Lincare nationwide at all locations and is now the new norm.” -- Tammy Lemonds
ROTECH HEALTHCARE INC., Phoenix, AZ November 2014 to September 2016 Lead Respiratory Therapist
• Organized and prioritized all VA visits, brought VA contract requirements up-to-date and kept ahead of schedule.
• Built customer relationships, and served as trusted advisor to educate existing and prospective customers.
• Controlled all aspects of Veteran Administration contract requirements, and handled 10 to 15 Cpap/bipap set ups per day.
Tammy Lemonds Page 2
YRMC HOSPITAL, Mayer, AZ October 2013 to November 2014 YRMC Hospital, Mayer, AZ
• Successfully assisted patients in completing treatment plans, administered inhalants, operated ventilators, educated patients on Inspiratory Spirometry and pursed lip breathing techniques, and monitored patient progress. Performed CPR and 50 plus codes with a high success rate.
• Set up, maintained, and cleaned various types of respiratory care equipment to provide safe patient care. Skills Used
Patient Care ABG’s Radial or Brachial Mdis Spacers Codes CPR Bagging Neonate or Adult Cerner Proficient all Documents, Iso Precaution EKG Proficient Asthma Protocol & All Protocol Elements Floor Treatment SVNS CPT Vent Set up ER Protocols MCU PCU Vent Cks
Peak Flow IS Acappella Sunction-oral Inline Nasal
Cpap Bipap Vpap
ROTECH HEALTHCARE INC., Prescott Valley, AZ February 2009 to October 2013 Lead Respiratory Therapist CRT
Mentioned in the Rotech Healthcare Inc. National company Newsletter five times after patients wrote to the company acknowledging superior care and resolving consumer concerns.
Recipient of several accommodations, certificates, and emails from Regional Manager for helping patients or preventing serious injuries and deaths.
Acknowledged for helping expand the company from 400 patients to 4000 in 3.5 years.
Through medical knowledge and presentations, landed 3 of the largest sleep labs in the area for the Sales Rep.
Recognized by Director of the VA for saving the life of a patient by catching a large gas leak in the patients home. Brought patient and family to safety, and reported leak to gas company.
• Performed all Cpap/Bipap/Asv vent set ups 10 to 15 a day.
• Trained / hired PRN RT’s for plan of care visits with VA patients.
• Re-educated all non-compliant VA and non VA patients, including all patients with injuries who smoked while on oxygen.
• Made home visits for 400 VA patients per quarter per VA contract, and reported any safety concerns.
• Sent to “Every hard to deal with patient” as problem solver to resolve patient or referral issues. Supervisor
• Trained and hired Respiratory Therapists, maintained good relationships between the VA and Lincare, and developed new processes to make department highly efficient with a smaller staff. MILITARY
• United States Army; 77 F/H, Aircraft/Pipeline Fuel Technician, Honorable Discharged; 1994-1997
Earned 3 Army Achievement Awards for outstanding service, 1995, 1996, and 1997 TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
• Guam, Dominican Republic, and Canada
• Associates Degree, Respiratory Therapy, Kaplan College, Phoenix, AZ, 2009