SANDRA CLARKE Mobile: 416-***-****
Administrator Interested in using administrative skills to lead, plan and coordinate responsibility for financial, management and administration. I am highly self-motivated with a solid work ethic. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining a strong attention to detail. Employs professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs HIGHLIGHTS
Vendor Management Analysis and proofreading
Budget Administration Financial Management
Event oversight Office Management
Space Co-ordination Business correspondence
Report generation HRIS Application
Supervision to the administrative staff
• Provides confidential executive-level, administrative, operational and management support and ensures the effective and efficient operation of the Office.
• Provide program support and assistance to the Executive and team of clinical staff in the resolution of multi- faceted issues as related to front line services, staff issues.
• Act as a central point of contact in dealing with a range of issues/complaints and requests for information from internal and external clients and vendors in person, by telephone or written correspondence. This includes:
• Acts as a key resource person on administrative staffing and scheduling concerns, collective agreements, policies and procedures.
Assist in managing the various Committee meetings and provide support to the Board processes including drafting individual agendas and work with appropriate contacts to finalize; Handle ongoing and continuous agenda changes throughout the year
• Organizes and coordinates details of the division's annual budget/business planning and implementation, including liaising with departmental budget officers and financial services to ensure that plans are coordinated and available for review
• Prepares and monitors budget for the Office of Leadership/ Sr. Directors, Nursing Administration, including identifying expenditure trends, reconciling financial records, and liaising with Financial Services to address discrepancies and issues.
• Consolidates quarterly divisional/departmental budget reports, prepares financial forecasts and budgets. Compiles various financial and statistical data and reports. Provides other financial support for the area related to invoicing and related follow-up/problem solving.
• Processes Director’s expense claims and monitors the same for direct reports to ensure timely reporting of claims and compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
• Compiles statistics and reports of costs and expenditures.
• Researching/investigating the issue, determining possible solutions or the best approach to resolving issues. Review, edit, consolidate and format presentations and memos received from department management and staff for content and style before submission to internal and external clients.
• Verification and processing of invoices, compile, review and verification of monthly credit card reconciliation for senior managers
• Co-ordinate space requirements for the Nursing administration program Special Projects and Initiatives
Actively participates in coordinating and/or ensuring the smooth flow of projects on behalf of the Program
• Implements and maintains an efficient tracking system, monitors and advises on the completion of timelines for projects and issue resolution.
• Undertakes special projects as assigned, assumes a proactive role to monitor project progress, including research of background information and documentation related to reports and special initiatives, and ensures that goals and objectives are understood and achieved.
• Review and verification of credit card reconciliations completed by direct reports prior to approval, prepare and maintain monthly expense reports and mileage claims, and reconcile corporate credit card on behalf of the executive, plan and arrange for the acquisition of administrative and office services.
• As required, conduct research, compile data and prepare summary briefs or reports for executives, committees and board of directors. Analyze incoming and outgoing memoranda, submissions, or reports.
• Liaise with facilities planning and engineering department on issues relating to staff movement and change such as floor design, furniture and lighting requirements, computer hardware and software requirements, security access issues, health and safety issues, in order to facilitate the efficient and effective operation of the program. Act as security administrator to program staff for all on-line computer systems (NARF, by ensuring staff have appropriate access to systems as per approved guidelines; password reset, authorizing new/revised security 1
SANDRA CLARKE Mobile: 416-***-****
access, authorizing financial profiles for staff and management to process on-line payments, generating violation error reports to monitor and identify misuse or inappropriate attempts to access on-line systems. Manage director's calendar (i.e., meetings and appointments) to ensure no conflicts arise including keeping him/her apprised of all changes.
• Preparing agenda and organizing material for meetings; up-dating director on current issues as appropriate; resolve or expedite issues and complaints. Respond to or provide general information on programs, services. Act as a liaison or client contact to internal and external groups to facilitate effective and efficient communication between program/units and other areas, and to resolve or expedite issues and complaints. Prepares written comprehensive summary reports and executive correspondence responding to external client's/organization's inquiries. Assist in the coordination of multiple project meetings with internal and external stakeholders including presentation and meeting material preparations, communications, boardrooms reservations and minute taking, payroll submissions office supply management
• Successfully executed member orientation, liaison for technical support, manage recruitment requests; entrances/exits; publish internal communications and PowerPoint presentations. Effectively designed and executed Survey Monkey group survey data collection online voting. Generate timely reports for delivery, issue resolution and tracking of Actual Nursing Care Hours (ANCH) in Infor Care Workloads System (ICW). Oversees WI apartment program/occupancy (Greenrock property management) for mother at risk recommended by social worker on behalf of SHS – arrange payment, entries/exits.
• Provide supervision/coordinate ongoing training for new administrative staff. Acts in alignment with the organization’s desired culture to achieve organizational goals.
• Provide quality service to stakeholders. Establishes and maintains personal credibility, acts with integrity, and is self-aware. Committed to personal growth and ongoing learning and development. Values well–being of self and manages a healthy work-life balance. Produce of bi-weekly employee payroll submission (Ceridian DayForce) system, perform various duties relating to the attendance management, validate and correct payroll system reports and transactions. Manage daily departmental files (payment, absence, etc.); requesting, collecting and reviewing all relevant information; determining the type of payment required. Communicate with human resources, initiating and processing staffing requirements through recruitment activities, temporary staff, staff attendance records, departmental changes. Responsible for seamless flow of office facilities including supplies, courier deliveries management, plan and coordinate complex/cost effective domestic & international travel arrangements. Compiles, verify, and analyze information for the executive's use in documents such as memos, letters, and presentations. Monitors, reviews, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets. Act as liaison and maintain open lines of communication among senior executives, shareholders, middle management and administrative staff.
• Deals with information that is of a sensitive and confidential nature. Develops and maintains alert system for upcoming deadlines on incoming requests, projects, and events. Act as program representative with HR, account department, and procurement departments, building Access / Security Administration and IT for WIH & Surgery Oncology accounts.
• Distributes company-wide announcements, coordinate catering for annual staff events. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe, and internet searches, Empath and Scheduler Plus. Liaises with human resources staff on staff changes. Authorize expenditures on annual budget and payment of office related contracts and services
• Accountable for Contracts renewals – i.e. MORE OB, eCHN, Global Salus PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SINAI HEALTH SYSTEM- Toronto, ON
Sr. Administrative Assistant - Sr. Directors – Women’s & Infants Health & Nursing and Surgery & Oncology 2011-present
ST. MICHAEL’S HOSPITAL- Toronto, ON
Executive Assistant - Sr. Director - Patient Flow Department 2007-2011
CAMH-CENTRE FOR ADDICTION & MENTAL HEALTH, Toronto, ON Administrative Assistant - Sr. Physician, 2004-2007 CENTRAL COMMUNITY CARE ACCESS CENTRE- Toronto, ON
Executive Assistant –Sr. Director, 2000 -2004
Business Administration/MS Office Specialist - Canadian Business College, Toronto Diploma Office Administration/Business Management- Toronto School of Business, Toronto, ON Project Management Workshop –Best Career Leap – October 2016 (Certificate) 2
SANDRA CLARKE Mobile: 416-***-****
November 19 2018
Dundas Subway Station
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Dear human resources,
Your posting, Executive Assistant Chief Financial Officer, VP Information Technology and senior finance staff Dundas Subway Station location closely, match my background and expertise. I have enclosed my resume to provide a summary of my qualifications for your review.
Throughout my career I have maintained the highest performance standards with a diverse range of administrative functions, which are clearly illustrated by my past successes. QUALIFICATIONS:
Equivalent education and experience
Experience (# years and specific skills and experience):
10 years of experience including at least 5 years supporting C-Level Executives and interacting with senior individuals from other organizations
Experience in both private and public sectors
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Calendar, Excel, and Power Point), with a proven ability to learn and use new software
Experience that demonstrates outstanding judgement and organizational skills with attention to detail, the proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, ability to manage and prioritize various competing demands, and the highest level of client service and response
Experience that demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, government officials, external clients, media and the public Key Competencies:
High degree of tact and diplomacy, as well as absolute discretion in dealing with confidential, sensitive information
Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, government officials, external clients, media and the public
High level of time management and organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
Ability to exercise sound judgment and problem-solving skills in a variety of situations, and to proactively identify requirements
Flexible and willing; demonstrate a “can do” attitude and demonstrated support for and deal with continuous change. High level of attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to review own work to ensure high quality
Capability to work independently with minimal direction while keeping the Business Heads and other executives informed of potential problems/sensitive issues/etc. Ability to work well as part of a team
Ability to influence and persuade others, even without authority, service-orientation, high degree of client focus
Broad understanding of the business and the corporation, including the organizational structure, employees and roles. Ability to identify and prioritize items requiring immediate action, along with any relevant information to facilitate decision-making
Professional, insightful, mature, tactful and able to focus on the priorities of a rapidly changing day. I am positioned to exceed your expectations. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and candidacy in further detail. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely,