SYED FAHAD PASHA QUADRI
WORK VISA WITH NOC
Mobile no. : +974-********
Having 4+ years of experience in the area of accounts department. EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:
MBA (Finance & Marketing) 2014
College: Azad Institute of Management, Hyderabad – Telangana, INDIA COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
Sage50, SAP FICO, Tally ERP9, Diploma in Gulf Accounting, MS Office Suite and relevant hospital software (ADS, Health Object), Typing Skills -40wpm.
Employer Name : Design Stainless Steel Project Doha Designation : Assistant Accountant
Duration : Nov 2017 – Present
• Manage the day to day Accounts transactions of the company.
• Review all payment documents & vet the same to certify that they are correctly processed in line with accounting policy & with appropriate auditable documentation.
• Control petty cash prepare render accounts of individuals & departments.
• Helps resolve outstanding items with line departments as required.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by General Manager.
• Checking monthly manpower time sheets and taking confirmation from side.
• Conducts daily follow up for payment and maintains individual files for all clients.
• Monthly due payments reports.
• Supervise the whole range of Accounts Payable & Receivable.
• Prepare day to day bank transactions & day to day cash transactions reports.
• Arranges invoices and ensure all supporting documents are attached and forwarded to the Credit Manager or delegate for approval
• Check Monthly Bank Statements of all bank accounts maintained resolve any differences in a timely manner.
• Record sales transaction in the system
• Supportive with Auditor & Administration Department whenever required.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Review aging reports to identify issues and take appropriate action for debt collection. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Employer Name : Rainbow Children’s Hospital
Designation : Assistant Accountant
Duration : Mar 2014 – Aug 2017
• Handling accounts payable, accounts receivable & petty cash.
• Checking of Corporate and TPA’s patients bill and prepare them in prescribed format given by Corporate and TPA department, for submission in their TPA and Corporate for payment within stipulated time frame from the date of discharge of the patients.
• Handling whole- sole responsibility of checking and verifying the patient’s final bills before Discharge of Patient/ handed over the bill to the Patient’s attendant through billing staff.
• Answer and resolve all the dispute/query raised by the patient on phone & at the billing counter.
• Help to smoothly run the billing process of all In-Patients and OPD patients.
• Help to keeping track of pending payments of IP patients and recovery of dues on daily basis.
• Overall supervision of billing department.
• Acting as point of contact for patients.
• Addressing patient’s issues and complaints.
• Read and route incoming mail and reply to relevant ones.
• Update and monitor attendance system
• To collect data for maintaining insurance records.
• Preparing daily progress report and weekly progress report PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Syed Fahad Pasha Quadri
Father’s name : Syed Mohiuddin Pasha Quadri
Date of Birth : 27/09/1990
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Engaged
Permanent Address : H NO. 1-8-510/B, Pattiguda, Begumpet Secunderabad– 500003, INDIA.
Mobile No. : +974********
Nationality : India
Religion : Islam
Languages known : English, Hindi & Urdu.
Passport No. : M8643497
Date of Expiry : 07/05/2025
Place of Issue : Hyderabad
I hereby declare that the all above given information are true to the best of my knowledge. PLACE: YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DATE: (SYED FAHAD)