DAUD WINATA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 438-***-****
To nd an opportunity that will allow me for professional growth, where I can use my sense of creativity and talents to help and grow together with a company.
Wordpress Course, Dawson College 2014 - 2015
Web Development, Montreal College of Information Technology 2017 - 2018 2012 - 2013
SEO: Increase Traffic on Your Website, Dawson College 2013 - 2014 Web graphic design, Herzing College
SpotEv (Front End Developer) February 2018 - September 2018 Responsibilities for the web development integration for giving users access to a wide range of cultural events, when and in cities they want.
• Web page development from design to test and up to production deployment.
• Worked with JIRA tool to solve and report the bugs and issues.
• Performed front-end pull requests and add bug xes to features on a large-scale, using HTML5, LESS, Git, and Gulp/Grunt
• Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
• Web integration for user friendly experience, website speed optimization and SEO
• Implement the template design and content based on wordpress and shopify
• Assure the high quality of the graphic and website for clients
• Solving code integration problems
Beezid (Web Designer/Web Integrator) May 2014 – February 2016 Start working as an intern for 2 months and then continue to join the Beezid team. Working fast paced environment and producing a high volume of design. Responsible for participating in the full life cycle of website development project and maintaining best practice procedures in all areas of work. Also in charge of developing and managing the content of websites for online bids, casino and online casino.
• Web development based on HTML, CSS
•• Using GIT control system to manage and update the les
• Creating HTML email templates and newsletters for e-mail marketing campaigns.
• Creating website promotional material, web banners and optimize website pages
• Worked on multiple projects simultaneously to a high standard
• Bug xing and testing cross browser e.g. IE, Chrome, Mozilla and others
• Worked on mobile responsive using Bootstrap
Fresche Legacy (Web designer) February 2016 - November 2016 Responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing website and interacting on a daily basis with manager, content write and marketers. Also in charge of developing and managing the content of new website.
• Developing and maintaining the front end functionality and layout design of new Fresche site using wordpress
• Design multiple projects for virtual online, ads marketing, banners, partner program using Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
• Working on hubSpot template and integration for the blog
• Create and integrate the icons, logos and email signature
• Create the booth layout design for the an event in IT community for The COMMON 2016 Annual Meeting and Expo in New Orleans
• Responsive mobile
EXPERTISE / SOFTWARE, ETC.
• React (learning)
• Bahasa Indonesia
• French (conversation)