Region: Eastern Province
Mobile: 054******* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• From July 2017 to August 2017:
Summer Training at Al-Ahsa-Municipality:
- Learning about materials types and standard specifications.
- Understanding the concept of different types of electric equipment.
- Maintenance of pump stations and generatores.
Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, King Faisal University – January 16, 2018, GPA: 3.24 Core Qualification
Basic Courses: Elective Courses: Development Courses: Senior Project
Designing and Constructing a Smart blind stick that is integrated with Arduino microcontroller and different kinds of sensors to detect different kinds of obstacles. Training Courses
• Fundemental of PhotoVoltics PV solar cell, Udemy.com on April 11, 2018.
• Introduction to Electrial Power Substation Maintencae, Udemy.com on April 11, 2018.
Personal Skills: Technical Skills:
• Electrical Circuits
• Electrical energy &
• Power Systems Analysis
• Optical Fiber Communication
• Management fundamentals
• Engineering Economics
• English and Arabic
• Technical Writing
• Data Collection
• Software: Microsoft Office,
Autocad, Matlab, Power World