Enola, PA *7025
Obtain a full-time position related to biomedical engineering beginning June 2019. EDUCATION
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering, Bachelor of Arts in Music AUGUST 2014 - MAY 2019
GPA - 3.25/4.00
Wegmans Food Markets, Mechanicsburg, PA - Cashier
JULY 2012 - PRESENT
● Provide outstanding customer service.
● Keep an organized and efficient work space.
CulinArt, Location - Food Server
AUGUST 2017 - PRESENT
● Provide food for students following health code regulations.
● Develop a strong eye for detail.
Campus Residences at Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY - Office Assistant FEBRUARY 2018 - PRESENT
● Used problem solving skills for daily tasks to make office projects run smoothly.
● Collaborate with office staff to complete projects. Faculty Student Association/Sodexo, Stony Brook, NY - Student Manager/Food Server FEBRUARY 2015 - MAY 2017
● Manage other student employee schedules and shifts.
● Train student employees and delegate necessary tasks for a smoothly functioning facility. ACADEMIC PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Team Leader, Postoperative Amnesia Application Design Project
● Organized and directed team meetings and coordinated assignments for optimal group results.
● Performed studies to determine the effectiveness and usability of design. HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
Bright Lights Scholarship - Awarded for academic excellence Stony Brook Music - Performed in various concerts and operas throughout undergraduate career. Global Medical Brigades - Provided health care and medical supplies to extremely poor individuals in Honduras