GEMMA ANGELA P. MARQUEZ
North York, Ontario M2H2T3
Administrative & Facilities Management
Integrated Facility Management – Certified Building Construction Authority Singapore
• More than 8 years of experience and exposure in Facilities & Administrative Management.
• Knowledge and understanding of various sectors such as operations, technical services, asset, real estate and property management.
• Strong Organizational & Administrative Skills not limited to Facilities but for any office administrative role.
• Consistent track record in successfully providing solution for Facility & Administrative management matters.
• Experience in handling projects from conceptualization phase to project completion.
Customer Service Management
• Professional and results-driven with more than 10 years of experience in customer service management either through phone or face to face interaction.
• Exceeded client expectations, and support service as well as other customer service goals.
• Highly skilled in dealing with challenging customers that involves immediate solution of their issues or request.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Possess knowledge of total customer satisfaction.
Autodesk Canada Co.
August 21, 2017 – Present
• Provide coverage support for Receptionist if required. Greet guests, answer incoming calls, manage room bookings in Outlook Calendar.
• Manage budgets as it relates to projects and operating costs
• Manage invoices by submitting to Accounts Payable on time and following up Invoices with vendors and suppliers.
• Manage Expense Reports for the team and making sure that all expenses are submitted on time.
• Manage Janitorial and Kitchen Supplies Inventory and ordering.
• Manage Events, Tickets, Head Counts Quarterly Reports and Floor Plan updates.
• Manage Share Point site for the Facilities Team.
• Manage BIM360 ticketing application for service, repairs and maintenance, determining the nature of the problem(s) and either completing the request or recommending appropriate solutions to customers in a timely manner.
• Support maintenance mechanics and facilities staff by performing duties such as audio/visual set-up, event set-up and internal employee moves.
• Provide and Maintains the new and current Preventative Maintenance System of the company.
• Perform ongoing facilities maintenance inspections of common areas by conducting “walkthroughs” of site to ensure compliance with local health and safety regulations.
• Model company safety policies and participate in Emergency Response Team efforts.
• Handles the Security Badge System of the company. Update and Print employee badges for new hires and existing employees of the company.
• Provides coaching to less senior Facilities Coordinators.
• Coordinate with outside contractors on facilities and equipment repairs and internally with other departments (such as EIS).
• Responsible for timely reporting and correction of any discrepancies using the Action Request process.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with landlord and/or property management and external service vendors.
• Maintain knowledge of building management’s policies and procedures manual and maintain building specific files.
• Initiate regular contact with department managers to understand needs and take action to resolve issues that may arise.
• Responsible for communicating to site occupants regarding facilities issues, office news, and/or updates. In some cases, (may) perform the duties of the Facilities Manager during position vacancies or during the Facilities Manager’s absence.
• Lead and coordinate Event projects.
Autodesk Asia Ltd
Facilities Executive (ASEAN)
October 1, 2012 – May 30, 2016
• Supports the Regional Facilities Manager, proactively coordinates day-to-day (soft services and technical) facilities operations.
• Execute Facilities Projects and for the company and coordinate all works and to do’s to the vendors.
• Manages office maintenance & upkeep of office facilities.
• Coordinates with outside contractors or internal departments on facilities and equipment repairs.
• Responsible in sourcing out Vendors and ask for RFP’s for comparison.
• Provides general administrative and facilities duties, including access control and the management of the APAC Badging Center.
• Responsible for internal moves and other activities such as mail deliveries, shipping & receiving, inter-office transportation of equipment, and serves as back-up Receptionist.
• Develops and maintains positive communication and working relationship with internal staff, landlord and/or property management and external service vendors.
• Responsible for communicating to site occupants regarding facilities issues, news, and/or updates.
• Maintains quarterly budget and provides support on invoicing issues related to and working closely with the local Finance Business Partner.
• Collates data for quarterly business reporting and for survey reports (if needed).
• Update and maintain all Administration files, including supporting ad hoc in-country office administration needs.
• Manage the provision of all office services, ie, food and beverage, phone, fax, mail, stationary, courier services, printers, audio and video equipment.
• Provide support to internal and external office events, office tours and any set-up that requires facilities assistance.
• Responsible for Makati, Philippines service office not limited to rental and incidental related charges.
• Makati, Philippines staff, go-to-person for any facilities and real estate matters that needs coordination to the local Building Management.
ISS Facility Services
Account: Goldman Sachs
March 1, 2011 – September 30, 2012
• Maintains and updates facilities database, specifically for conference room bookings.
• Efficiently coordinates soft services vendor in providing their services.
• Performs full front desk role.
• Accommodates work space requests from users.
• Provided support during relocation.
• Initiated work flow for selected service areas.
• Invoices and Payment Administration.
• Ensures that all Helpdesk requests are documented and completed.
• Quick and timely response to correspondences.
Jones Lang Lasalle
Conference Administrator cum Receptionist
Account: Royal Bank of Scotland
July 2008 – December 2009
• Provide quality front desk support.
• Responsible for screening and redirecting the calls and taking messages as required.
• Attend to visitors, guests and VIPs.
• Ensure smooth operation of all the reception areas and conference rooms.
• Handle conference room booking and reservations.
• Ensure smooth preparation and set-up of conference areas.
• Facilitates soft service requests and all building and office related concerns.
Peer Trainer/Sales Executive/Customer Service Executive
Account: Expedia.Com USA (Business Process Outsource)
February 6, 2006 - July 23, 2007
Banco de Oro Universal Bank
Account: Consumer Auto Loan
May 1, 2005 - February 3, 2006
Sykes Asia Inc.
Customer Service Professional
Account: Prudential Financial Insurance USA (Business Process Outsource)
November 2003 - January 2005
Philippine School of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Marketing
JHSC – Joint Health & Safety Committee Certified – Part 1
Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C - Certified
Transportation of Dangerous Goods – Certified
Integrated Facility Management Certified – Building and Construction Authority Singapore
IELTS Passer (Score: 7.5) – British Council
I hereby certify that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Employee reference is available upon request.