https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-clark-32145175/ Highly effective management professional emphasizing innovation and creativity in solving complex problems. Energetic and results-focused with success in developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results. Strong background in management, training, customer relations, and technical support. Proven track record of demonstrated leadership and the ability to work in a team environment. Seeking role as a Tier 2 or 3 technical support member or senior helpdesk analyst.
• Customer Relationship Management • Service - Oriented • Consultative
• Results - Oriented • Professional Attitude • Leadership & Training
• Document Management • Assessments • Database Management
• Process Compliance • Reporting • Effective Communicator Technical Skills:
• Computer Proficient: Microsoft Technology, Microsoft Outlook, Word Software, and Programs, Microsoft OneNote,
• SAP Easy Access – Training and certification
• Usage of USH ticketing system, AOTS Ticketing Systems, Footprints Ticket Submission System
• SAP Fieldglass, Intuition Rubicon, Webphone Operations, eLearning (LSO) and PLE
• Q-Messaging, Skype connect, ATT Connect
Systems Analyst, Level 1, 07/2018 to present
Chick-fil-A – Atlanta, GA
• Utilized ticketing system to communicate and thoroughly document issues and opportunities
• Managed ticket queue daily to make sure all tickets are resolved, updated and communicated effectively
• Diagnosed and troubleshoot simple and complex issues for both IT hardware and software
• Utilized all available resources provided, such as remote access tools, automation scripts, and monitoring platforms
• Contributed to the knowledge base by flagging, editing and creating articles
• Followed all Standard Operating Procedures
Human Resource IT Desktop Support Consultant, 08/2017 to 07/2018 AT&T/ZeroChaos – Atlanta, GA
• Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
• Assist users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
• Taking ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
• Accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
• Installed and configure new IT equipment.
• Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
• Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
• Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non- technical colleagues at all levels in the organization. Store Manager/Market Leader, 03/2011 – 8/2017
Finish Line – Alpharetta, GA
• Supervises and manages the operations of the business efficiently and effectively.
• Working hand and hand with employee recruiting and hiring to ensure the right personnel for various locations.
• Assists and motivates staff as a team player and leader in dealing with internal and external employee and store conflicts.
• Leads in the development of store teams, training, and trains others in the overall knowledge of the business.
• Ensures that marketing and sales procedures are adequately followed ensuring the success of the retail location.
• Proficient in processing monetary transactions accurately and efficiently, while also exceeding monthly sales and store quotas.
• Participates in 360 Coaching, imparting into others, while being coached by supervisors. Justin Clark 2
Market Leader/Store Manager, August 2007 – November 2010 Foot Locker - Chattanooga, TN
• Responsible for managing 20+ employees as well as sister stores within district. In charge of rating staff performance reviews.
• Participated in weekly manager conference calls to report to staff productivity and store success.
• Produced sale gains with strong financial management skills and developed ideas that ensured long standing relationships with consumers.
• Effectively monitored and submitted weekly payroll documentation.
• Recognized by the Regional District Manager for achieving the #1 sales volume and demonstrating financial gains for 6 consecutive months among sister stores.
• Served diligently as team/store leader, providing customer service to employees as needed. . Inventory Clerk -January 2006 – July 2007
Opteum Financial Services, – Atlanta, GA
• Compiled and maintained records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counted material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
• Compared inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
• Verified clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
• Compiled information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
• Prepared reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages. Education:
Morrow High School, High School Graduate – Morrow, GA (May 2005) 2 years of Study Business Management Certification Program – Knoxville College – Knoxville, TN (2008 - 2010) References Available Upon Request