firstname.lastname@example.org Elmwood Park, IL 60707
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
High energy goal-oriented Digital Commerce business development professional with twenty five plus years of experience between Staffing Industry and Global Electronic Components distribution, plus an unwavering focus on success through customer centricity growth, cloud based services, operational excellence, cost reductions, process automation and project management.
IT Systems, Applications, Integrations Consultation, VMS and Project Management
Procurement and process management for sales growth
Business Development and Accounts Executive
Industry expert in managing:
Staffing Industry Systems
Data Management and Analytics
Lead Offshore IT development projects
VMS, MSP, Program Office Management
Punch-out, Electronic catalogs, Electronic orders and invoices
Expert in Identifying cost saving changes
Strives towards quick and well-informed decision making
Total team player focused on creative thinking for continuous improvement of the business process
For references, recommendations and endorsements please check my LinkedIn.com profile:
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS
SAP September 2016 – October 2018
Integration Consultant at SAP Fieldglass a cloud based vendor management system (VMS) based in downtown Chicago with a tremendous amount of growth year over year.
We partner with the Fortune 500 companies in managing their contingent workforce including procurement, statements of work, project management, and payment.
Focused to provide experience and industry knowledge to align strategy and resources of an organization to support its operational needs.
As Integration Consultant I provide essential business value to Fieldglass' customers, also take role of PMs to oversee projects and develop efficient solutions, by means of integrations that allow for the seamless exchange of data with our client’s external systems.
Manage all aspects of an integration approach for the project:
Initiate, analyze, gather requirements and design, being the primary liaison between clients, MSPs, PMOs and partners, develop standards, configurations for integrations, solution validation, oversee end-to-end testing, production deployment, plan for Go-Live, provide recommendations to improve the process and build strong customer relationships, in addition to a “roll-up-the-sleeves” mindset to problem-solving.
Areas of expertise include (Solution Design and Project Execution):
• Lead business and technical requirement gathering sessions and design workshops on projects with high degrees of complexity.
• Provide guidance on solutions that create long term customer satisfaction and return on investment using standard and recommended approaches.
• Create and maintain requirements documentation
• Monitor project tasks and milestones to ensure adherence to the project schedule.
• Analyze large data sets to identify root causes, consult on possible solutions, document issues, test solutions and implement remediation.
• Coordinate, plan and own integration test activities for unit, systems and customer facing end-to-end testing.
• Participate in preparation and delivery of project transition activities including lessons learned, next phase considerations, client portfolio documentation and solution design presentation.
• Leverage both creativity and deep expertise of the SAP Fieldglass integration platform to add value for customers.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously with differing responsibilities.
• Ensure project status is clearly and concisely reported within project team and management.
• Proactively develop expert level of SAP Fieldglass application/integration knowledge through planned training activities, self-study, and collaborating with internal team members.
• Develop effective relationships with internal and external resources throughout organizational hierarchy.
• Participate in internal cross training initiatives and opportunities.
• Proactively identify and communicates operational improvements to management.
• Document and communicate integration lessons learned to integration team and management for purposes of improving operations and self.
• Mentor Integration Consultants to review requirements, ensure seamless integrations, and achieve improved team performance and delivery.
• Proven track record of solving complex problems by analyzing variables, recognizing root causes, identifying possible solutions, partnering with team members to determine the best solution and implementing the solution.
• Critical thinking to analyze and provide solutions, automated processes and application design geared towards “Best Practices”.
• Able to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments. Demonstrated ability to create clear, concise functional and technical documentation.
• Good verbal communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand, solution oriented and achieves results.
• Ability to build effective working relationships quickly with a wide range of organizational levels. Strong organizational and time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently with a sense of urgency
• Detail orientated, strong work ethic and dedication to go above and beyond.
Premier Farnell plc. Chicago, IL October 2007 - July 2016
Senior E-Commerce Business Manager of a global electronic components distributor with a presence in 36 countries and trades in over 100, with over 4,500 employees serving a global customer base. The Group stocks in excess of 600,000 products and represents over 3,000 manufacturer brands.
Key Accomplishments and Job description: Managed E-Commerce Business, Transactional websites and B2B system. Successfully delivered the company’s aspects of E-Procurement and E-Commerce business goals. Partnered with clients to identify, analyze and recommend functional improvements and corrective actions. Promoted Models-Driven Development applications to optimize excellent customer experience and deliver favorable ROI, built partnerships with customers and E-Procurement vendors in the market to increase E-Commerce sales.
Developed results driven objectives to drive E-Commerce business for the company resulting in business growth from 5% to 40% in the past fifteen years
In-depth knowledge of 300 plus customer’s E-Procurement systems providing best in class services and bringing in new business by using E-Procurement as a way to cut cost
Built Supplier/Distribution system that integrates with customers’ systems, customers such as Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, GE, Raytheon, Disney and more
Introduced new E-Procurement vendors at no cost generating additional sales growth of 5% annually for the past 3 years
Partnered with Customer’s Business Management, IT, Purchasing, Finance and Project Management teams to implement B2B systems. Partnerships included E-Procurement vendors such as Exostar, Ariba SAP, Oracle, Coupa, Perfect Commerce, SciQuest, Vinimaya, GEP, EDI, AS400 and home grown systems
Drove innovative thinking in maximizing use of technology, cutting costs and spend management to accomplish the company’s business goals at North American and Global levels
Expert in Project Management, System operations, Systems integration and Cross functional team Leadership
Remotely Managed offshore Web/IT applications development team for new projects resulting in year on year sales growth of no less than 5%
Led cross functional teams in delivering best practices for 10 to 15 customer E-Commerce implementations and projects a year
Produced and managed measurable targets and forecasted for a growing E-Commerce business
Established team goals and objectives with measurable and meaningful metrics
Worked with the sales team to promote a new purchasing tool on the transactional website designed to make it easy for the customer’s purchasing process, resulting in 5000 plus customers using this web based tool since February of 2011
Newark Electronics Chicago, IL October 1989 to October 2007
Programmer Analyst at Newark Electronics an electronic components distributor with a presence in Americas with over 1,500 employees serving an Americas customer base. The company stocks in excess of 500,000 products and represents over 1,000 manufacturer brands.
Roles during these 18 years included: Catalog Data Management Analyst (Sep- 2005 to Nov-2007), E-Commerce, Internet Sales/Operations Analyst (Dec-1999 to Aug-2005), E-Commerce Operations Specialist (Feb-1997 to Nov-1999), Purchasing Support Specialist (Aug-1996 to Jan-1997). Inventory Management Specialist (Apr-1994-Jul-1996), Warehouse Expedite Service Specialist (Apr-1992 to Mar-1994), Warehouse Quality Assurance Auditor (Oct-1989 to Mar-1992)
PROFESSIONAL COURSE WORKS:
The Counselor Sales Management
Project Management US and Project Management PRINCE II Methodology
24 Seven Office App
Effective Presentation Skills Workshop
Oracle - basic SQL and PL/SQL
Certified Quality Customer Service Skills Course
Skilled in computer systems and MS Office
Knowledge of SQL plus and used Quest Software (T.O.A.D) Oracle databases
AS400 (BPCS) - Newark's Internal Main Frame System
Knowledge of cXML, xCBL and EDI (used in B2B systems integration)
B2B and eProcurement technology, electronics catalogs, electronic orders and electronic invoices
Cardonet software (Web application to manage item data for B2B Systems) and develop electronic catalogs
Salesforce.com application user
Web based Application user and manage WPD (Web Pull Down portals for orders and invoices)
Bachelor of Commerce – Osmania University (India)
Bachelors in Advance Accounting and Business Law - Osmania University (India)
General Psychology, Pollution and Health, Political Science, Statistical Methods, Business and Human logic. Dominican University/ River Forest, IL
Lead production support and IT development teams
Lead transactional websites support team
Setting up reasonable objectives with the tool and resources available to deliver successful results
Develop business implications for technical solutions
Ability to build team spirit (Total team player) and generate consensus
Manage internal (US) and offshore development teams to get the best out of individuals