Deputy Manager-Administration Phone-971-***-****
C-21-F Delhi Police Apartement, Mayur Vihar Phase-1 email@example.com New Delhi-110091
A goal oriented individual who would like to use my experience & knowledge, to inspire people, enabling them to face the situation and challenges with confidence and contribute towards the greater goal.
• 3 + years of experience in Core administration and procurement handling vast profile PAN India.
• Wide experience over industry verticals from Facility management to freight forwarding, engineering and print media.
• Ten years of experience in HR and administration. I have ability to work in diverse groups handling issues and grievances and leading a group as and when required.
• An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, leadership, decision-making, problem solving and organization capabilities.
• I am graduate membership of CIPD. I have specialized in strategy planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, learning and development and employee relations and work environment and organizational culture. I am aware of the modern HR practice and have the practical experience of conducting research over the staff retention in the organization. WORK HISTORY:
Kuehne+Nagel Pvt. Ltd. Period November’14-till date Deputy Manager-Administration
• Purchase of the vehicle.
• Maintenance of Vehicle.
• Control on the Fuel for vehicles PAN INDIA along with the Fuel consumption for Gensets at the offices and warehouses.
• Insurance Claims.
• Employee Transport Management and resolving the raised concerns COST CONTROLLING
• Cost controlling and saving considering the ROI (monetary and service).
• Working on the new strategy to control the cost along with the implications to it.
• Keep check on the wastage of the office utilities and services. SERVICE CONSOLIDATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
• PAN India consolidation of common service for 52 locations in India, PAN India service consolidation of courier, stationary, housekeeping, printer service, coffee vending machines, pest control service and taxi services etc.
• Ensure smooth implementation of the contracts @PAN INDIA.
• Successfully have consolidated 11 vendors for PAN India operations VENDOR MANAGEMENT
• Responsible for bringing new vendors on board.
• Managing the current vendors in terms of cost, quality and service.
• Working on the AMC’s for PAN India and Corporate Office REAL ESTATE AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT
• Ensuring the smooth running of the office operation and taking care of the compliances related to safety, fire and health in the office.
• Security Management
• Coordination with DLF for facility issues along with the contract.
• Working with Global real estate & facility management companies for overall improvement and optimization of cost.
• Management of Office leasing and WH leasing for more than 50 locations.
• Housekeeping Management
• Pantry Management
• Event Management
• Understand Short term & Long term needs, Category Management, Supplier assessment as per our set procedure and finally prepare list of supplier. Kaefer Pvt. Ltd. Period- November’12 till October’14 Asst. Manager-Human Resource
• HR policy implementation and smooth process
• New employees on board induction and allotment
• Preparing all types of employment letter and allotment of personal file to new employee
• Employee Exit
• Taking care of employee exit interviews and exit formalities
• Taking NOC from all related departments along with any pending dues
• Preparing employee Full & Final and submit the same to close the file
• Preparing Monthly Manpower Report for all India
• Taking care of all IT related facility closing to all exit employees
• Also taking care of all IT related & approved basic facility allotment to all new joined employees
• Looking after complete Insurance function
• Taking care of all types of insurance policies i.e. WC, CAR, Group Med claim, Vehicle etc.
• On time renewal and corrective process of the same
• Also managing group medical claim policy and claim process
• Taking care of all the formalities of a New Joiner.
• Maintenance of Personal Files of all on roll employees.
• Supporting consultant for renewal and cancellation of Registration Certificate, online submission of Form B & Form F (Under Shop & Establishment Act)
• Supporting sites for labour licensing statutory requirement
• Renewal of the labour licenses
• Surrender of the labour licenses
• Supporting consultant for Submission of CLA return
• Taking care of all employee contracts, probations and benefits on monthly basis
• On time renewal of all contracts
• Employee reviews on or before expiry of probation periods
• Doing all process of any mid-time increments or promotions
• Taking care of all corporate communications
• Taking care of any new policy implementation
• Responsible for Admin activities
Virka Infotech Period-March’10 till December’11
Manager- Human Resource
I was responsible for recruitment and HR set up. I also took care of training and Development of the employees in the concept. I was handling a team of four and ensured the proper functioning of the same. I managed the employee development and engagement activities. I was responsible implementation of HR policies and procedure and also handle the statutory compliances such as PF and ESI. I handled the employee relation, benefits and welfare activities. I also played a crucial role in the performance management right from the time of recruitment. Naidunia Media Pvt. Ltd. Period September’08 till June’09 Asst. Manager
• Recruitment -
• Looking for the job and person specification and job description.
• Looking for an appropriate candidate either through job portals keeping in mind the requirements to do the job.
• Screening of the CV’s and following up with the appropriate candidate.
• Scheduling and organizing interview in coordination with the concerned HOD.
• Finalization of the candidate.
• Forwarding details to the HO for the offer letter.
• Joining formalities of the employees
• Organizing of the induction program for the new joiner.
o Maintaining employee file- documents (offer letter, appointment letter, appraisal letter and photocopies of relevant document as stated ibid. etc.)
• Managing employee database for Delhi/NCR, North India, Mumbai and Kolkatta
• Responsible for handling payroll and distribution of salary for Delhi/NCR, North India, Mumbai and Kolkata.
• Handling queries related to salary and coordinating with bank for opening of bank accounts.
• Coordination with HO related to performance management
• Managing legal compliance.
• Leave management.
• Organizing training for the ground level staff as and when required.
• Taking care of the Full and final of the left employees.
• Handling all sorts of queries for the employees in relation the company and Human resource management.
JS Gulati Period- February’07 till September’08
I was handling Responsible for the recruitment and selection process. I was completely responsible for the joining formalities and induction of the new employees. I was taking care of employee’s queries at various levels. I was carrying out payroll responsibilities and handling employee queries related to it. I was responsible for updating of the HR manual on regular basis regarding the new laws and remuneration policies, and keeping track of the same and also updating employees with the change in company policies. I was assisting CEO in the designing of the recruitment and pay strategies I was handling the generalist role i.e. issuing offer letter, appointment letters, increment letters, experience certificate etc.
Sodexho Pass Services (I) Pvt. Ltd. Period- February’07 till September’08 Executive-HR
• Handling all kind of HR & Administrative duties.
• Coordinating with Corporate Office and other offices all over India.
• Inducting and orientation of new employees, making them aware of the company’s background, rules, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for completion of all the joining formalities of the candidate.
• Regular interaction with client and fulfilling their requirement in terms of man power.
• Involved in recruitment of the lower management, included coordination and assistance to the recruitment team.
• Handling Grievance of employees at various levels (middle and lower management).
• Handling all the queries related with pay, salary, leaves, attendance, and reimbursements paying regular service visit at client place.
• Working out various remuneration policies, computation of Salary Break up as per the company's policy.
• Handling claims and reimbursement of all employees of the company.
• Keeping track of the Attendance of the employees working with various clients.
• Handling Basic Documentation of ESI/PF & opening of salary accounts for new recruits in the Bank.
• Issuing offer letter, appointment letters, increment letters, extension letters, experience certificate etc.
2007 – 2008 MA HRM
(Specialized In Human Resource Management)
2003 – 2006 B.A.(Eng Hons) University of
2003-2004 Diploma in Office Management YMCA DELHI