Mark Parfenov E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hertzel 38 St. Mobile: +972*********
Bachelor of Computer Science in Applied Informatics September 2013 to June 2017
Siberian Transport University, Novosibirsk
Specialisation: Business Informatics
Bachelor Thesis: Real-time based event system for visualising brigade’s status on railway stations
.NET Backend Software Developer October 2017 to present
• Implemented dynamic search (Backend) based on KQL and CAML SharePoint search.
• Support of existing codebase.
• Writing xUnit tests.
• Took part in developing asynchronous tasks for major release of the product using C#.
Backend Python Developer July 2017 – October 2017
• Working on existing codebase.
• Improving Python and SQL code for the performance.
.NET Software Developer October 2016 to July 2017
Arl Consulting B.V. Novosibirsk
• Designed and implemented a privilege-based security system with C# for existing applications using claims and constants generation
• Developed client-side authentication methods with Angular 2 and Typescript
Software Engineering Intern July 2016 to August 2016
Russian Railways IT Center, Novosibirsk
• Developed C# desktop application for scanning specific text data from files and copying it into Excel
• Was responsible for designing an Oracle database structure and creating ASP.NET web-application for organization’s equipment accounting
• English - Advanced. City&Guilds C1 First Class certificate
• Russian - Native speaker
• Hebrew - Basic
Proficient: C#, MongoDB, .NET Framework, SharePoint CSOM, .NET Core, NUnit, GoLang
Exposure: Typescript, VueJs, Java.