Ms. REENA MADANAMOHANAN
Phone NO: +974-********
E mail Id: email@example.com
• An experienced English and primary teacher possessing excellent classroom management skills as well as dedication.
• Ability to devise and develop ways to encourage and challenge students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
• Ability to develop and foster appropriate skills to enable the development of children. Areas of expertise
• Good knowledge of English language concepts
• Classroom management
Professional experience (12years)
2017 : English teacher, Noble International School, Doha, Qatar. 2011 – 2015 :Primary teacher(CBSE- international), Doha Modern Indian School,Doha, Qatar.
2009 – 2011: Primary teacher(CBSE), Our Own English High school
2007 –2009: High school teacher(CBSE), Holy Trinity Senior Secondary School,Palakkad, Kerala, India.
2004 - 2006: Guest lecture(vocationalInstitution), Eritrea, North East Africa.
2003 – 2004 : High School Teacher,Holy Trinity Senior Secondary School, Palakkad, Kerala, India.
• Developing lesson plans as per the curriculum.
• Implementing the use of information technology in lesson preparation.
• Providing activities and materials that engage and challenge the students intellectually.
• Conducting tests for students on a monthly and weekly basis for CBSE students and a continuous assessment pattern for CBSE –i students to track their progress.
• Responsible to conduct extracurricular activities for the students.
• Arrange Parent Teacher meeting.
• Maintain discipline in the classroom.
• Maintaining both online attendance and attendance register of students.
• Maintaining up to day classroom display.
Degree Board/ University Year of passing
M.A. Economics University of Kerala 2001
B.Ed. (English ) Mahatma Gandhi University 1998
B.A. Economics University of Madras 1993
Grade 12 - Commerce CBSE 1990
Grade 10 CBSE 1998
• Attended workshop on strengthening teaching competence in CBSE- i curriculum by resource persons CBSE Delhi held at Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Attended workshop on strengthening teaching competence in CBSE- i curriculum by Professor and Director CBSE Delhi, Ms. Sadhana Parashar held at Qatar. IT Skills
• MS-Office 2007 : WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT .
• Internet : online activites (curriculum based) . Personal Details
Date Of Birth : 13 August 1973
Languages known : English,Hindi,Tamil, Malayalam
Gender : Female
Marital status : Married
Visa Status : Family visa (Sponsor-Husband)
Permanent Address : ‘My Nest’
Current Address : Harmony 3,
Capital one compound,
Abu Hamour, Doha,
1. Ms. Teresa Varman
Principal and CEO
2. Mr. Rakesh Singh Tomar
Doha Modern Indian School
3. Mr. K.V. Joseph,
Holy Trinity School,
Palakkad, Kerala, India.