Zuhair M. Ibrahim
I have the pleasure to reveal my desire to work in your company, because of its good fame and importance in many fields.
Since I’m looking forward to develop my experience, my ambition evokes me to have the job in your company.
I submit my C.V showing in brief my biography inside the Kingdom and abroad. Hoping to have the honor to work with you.
C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E
C U R R I C U L U M V I T A
Zuhair M. Ibrahim
- Name: Zuhair Mohammed Ibrahim Shallakh
- Nationality: Jordanian.
- Date of birth: 28/02/1962.
- Marital status: Married with 4 children.
- Mobile: +962-*********
- Land Phone:+962*-*******
1. Bachelor in Economics and Administration(1980-1984) Yarmouk University Irbid-Jordan
2. - Diploma in Sales Management and Marketing (1984-1985) Trans- World Tutorial College Britain.
3. MBA Handsford university in Marketing
Arabic – English.
- Good knowledge in networks systems like
(Windows 2K, Windows NT 4.0.
- Windows XP.
- BAAN & AXAPTA Systems.
- Good experience in all the issues of: Word, Excel and Outlook.
1. Husain Abdullah Saklou Co:
(SHARP, CANDY & SIRGASO&Ocean)
Khobar – Saudi Arabia, (1986-1995)
Position:-Branch Sales Manager
2. Sharq Hotel.:
Jubail – Saudi Arabia,(1997-2003)
Position :-Hotel Manager
2. Hamad Abdullah Alessa and Sons Company.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,(2004 till 2006)
Position: - Production Manager.
i. -Open new kind of business (OEM)
original equipment manufacturers with
the competitor companies and big dealers
Training & Courses
- Husain Abdullah Saklou Co. (SHARP)
- ISO 9002 – 2001 Jeddah.
- AL-Hashmia company .
-Obtained Sales training session by W-Westinghouse (USA) covering the full line of W-Westinghouse household appliances.
(Amman, February 2007).
-Obtained training session by W-Westinghouse (USA) covering the full line of W-Westinghouse household appliances.
(Amman, September 2012).
-Obtained Technical training by W-Westinghouse (Amman) in April 2014 June 2002.
- Well self-organized.
- Enjoying teamwork.
- Great ability to adapt at new challenging work environment.
- Excellent Communication & leadership skills.
1. Sets the sales department strategies, objectives. 2. Sets the targets and quotas for sales department and team. 3. Follow-up on implementations
4. Coordinate with HR to recruit, train, motivate, an effective sales team 5. Regularly review progress in achieving targets
6. Sets the commission scheme and amend based on market needs 7. Follow-up on customer needs and work as liaison between management and customers. 8. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service. 9. Ensure of providing high standards of services to customers 10. When setting sales plans, try to avoid risky sales and plan to reduce bad debts 11. Always look for and grasp potential sales opportunities 12. Analyze sales results and prepare regular sales reports and provide recommendations to Top Management 13. Attend meetings with top management to present results and participate in setting strategies, plans, and budgets. 14. Attend meetings with customers when needed.
15. Design the selling methodology of the products to give the clients the best value for money invested. 16. Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs. 17. Determine price schedules and discount rates.
18. Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability. 19. Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. 20. In coordination with Finance and Top Management Prepare budgets and approve Key Responsibilities :
1. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing Sales strategies; analyzing trends and results. 2. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products. 3. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans. 4. Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
5. Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand. 6. Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. 7. Maintains national sales staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees. 8. Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Zuhair M. Ibrahim Shallakh