**** ********* ******* ****., ********, NJ 07094
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Seeking an entry-level software engineering full-time position. EDUCATION
Charles V. Schaefer, Jr. School of Engineering & Science, Stevens Institute of Technology Hoboken, New Jersey M.S., Computer Engineering Sept.2016-May.2018
• Relevant coursework: Engineering Programing in C++(A); Computing Principle of Embedded System (A); Data Acquisition(A); Applied Machine Learning(A); Applied modeling & optimization(A); Master Thesis(A) College of Information Science and Engineering, Northeastern University Shenyang, China B.E., Monitoring and Control Technology and Equipment Sept.2012-Jun.2016
• GPA:82/ 100
• Relevant coursework: Computer Operation System(B); Computer DIY&Maintenance (A); Scientific Computing with MATLAB (89); Basic of Software Application (90); Error Theory and Data Processing(89); Fundamental of Mono-Chip Computer & Application(84); Computer Control System (84) SKILLS
• Programing language: C, C++, R, Matlab, Java, Assembly Language
• Operating System: Linux, Microsoft Windows
• Tools/Database: MySQL, Git, Eclipse, Labview, TensorFlow, Pytorch PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Unsupervised Object Discovery and Description (Matlab, Advisor: Prof. Hong Man) Sept.2017-May.2018
• Addressing unsupervised object localization in a far more general scenario.
• Advocating a part-based matching approach to unsupervised object discovery using multiple proposals like region proposal, selective search, gop and maxflow.
• Using a probabilistic Hough transform to match those candidate regions across images and assign confidence scores.
• Object discovery and localization in a fully unsupervised setup is explored on challenging benchmark datasets. Android Chat Room (Java, Android Studio) Mar.2017-May.2017 Implement the communication between Android Device and PC by TCP
• Android Device send and receive message .
• Build server by using socket API;Design UI for the PC and Android Device.
• Using firebase to complete the login function.
• Constructed and deployed a light weight BBS accessible through local area network using Tomcat and MySQL.
• Developed the back-end using Servlets as controllers and POJO as models.
• Realized user authentication by interacting with MySQL using JDBC API. XDF Tool (C++) Oct.2016-Dec.2016
The purpose of the XDF project is to create a replacement for the current standard of PDF with a new extreme PDF.
• Using QT libraries creating software windows, text editing, image insert and change, digital signature and print functions (link: https://github.com/ricardochyi/XDF)
• Combine all the function as one software and make an UI to let software user friendly WORKING EXPERIENCE
FAW Group Corporation Changchun, China
• PLC Device Operation
• Been pointed as the interview leader of the course final exam, assisted the teacher with the student evaluation Ansteel Group Corporation Anshan, China
• Participated in practical work of the steel production line, operated in the converter production workshop as a representative;
• Got familiar and took part in the specific programming operation of mechanical automatic production line and PLC control line, understood and participated in the production practice