Irvine, CA *****
A successful project manager with proven track record in effectively directing and delivering variety of construction, production and engineering projects from inception to completion. A highly organized, detail-oriented, team player manager, capable to prioritize and multi-task in highly demanding environments, accomplishing projects’ objectives with creative solutions.
Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering Jun 2008
University of California, Irvine
Project Manager 2017 – 2018
Blue Pine Construction Corp., Hawthorne, CA
Blue Pine Construction Corp specializes in a range of construction and renovation services for multifamily housing. based in the Los Angeles area. Blue Pine brings value to multifamily properties in Houston, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Denver and more.
• Concurrently manage multiple renovation and new construction projects, contract development, project scheduling, budget management, budget forecasting, plan reading and interpretation, liaison with city representative.
• Provide aid to field staff in the planning, organizing, management, evaluation, and assessment of information necessary to construct the project safely, within budget, on schedule, and to the specified quality.
• Review architectural plans for accuracy and conformance to scope of work.
• Obtain and review proposals from quailed subcontractors and generate master budget file,
• Prepare and review construction contracts and subcontracts.
• Develop, implement, monitor, and update project schedule satisfying scope of work and clients’ requirements.
• Procure products and materials as necessary.
• Coordinate tasks and activities among project participants including team members, clients’ staff, vendors and trade partners to ensure efficient and timely project completion.
• Review, coordinate and control critical documents such as contracts, drawings, submittals, estimates and proposals, RFIs, change orders, subcontractor claims, purchase orders, shop drawings along with owner and subcontractor correspondence.
• Maintain project progress and documentation on Procore.
• Coordinate, participate, and prepare documents for project meetings and safety meetings with the owner, subcontractors and property management.
• Prepare project close out documents including monitoring of punch list to completion, preparation of warranties and operations manuals.
Senior Project Coordinator 2016 –2017
Redwood Construction, Inc. Irvine, CA
Redwood Construction is an innovator in real estate project management, specializing in interior and exterior renovations for multifamily communities
• Working closely and directly with the company president and regional managers to ensure the highest quality performance and timely delivery of projects within budget and schedule. 2
• Duties included: preparing draft contracts for legal review, reviewing and approving expense reports, assisting with HR activities, monitoring national accounts, working closely with vendors, making travel arrangements, coordinating efforts for selection of property names and logos, leading events logistics, reviewing and approving 3rd party contractors’ payments and processing check requests. Estimator / Project Coordinator 2015 –2016
DAI General Contracting, Inc. Irvine, CA
DAI is a general contracting company specialized in building new and remodeling public storages.
• Analyzed plans, identified trades, prepared cost estimates and request for bid packages.
• Issued bid invitations to subcontractors.
• Communicated technical specifications and requirements with subcontractors.
• Served as liaison between engineers, architects and subcontractors.
• Requested clarifications and additional information from owners and architects.
• Negotiated change orders.
• Evaluated and negotiated proposals.
• Compiled general cost estimates for presentations to clients.
• Prepared Letters of Intent (LOI) and contracts.
• Coordinated project delivery activities with subcontractors and superintendents. Project Manager / Estimator 2013 –2015
Walker Windows Construction, Inc. Anaheim CA
Walker Windows specializes in supplying, installing and servicing windows and sliding glass doors for residential housing from start to finish.
• Concurrently managed multiple projects for procurement and installation of doors and windows for residential developments for builders such as Shea, Pulte, William Lyon and etc.
• Reviewed bid documents and prepared proposals.
• Prepared and reviewed construction contract documents.
• Reviewed and approved subcontractor’s qualifications prior to execution of contracts.
• Reviewed architectural plans for accuracy and conformance to scope of work.
• Procured Leadership in Energy Efficient Design (LEED) or other environmentally certified professionals to ensure responsible design and building activities to achieve favorable LEED ratings for building projects.
• Developed and implemented project delivery schedule satisfying scope of work and clients’ requirements.
• Designed and drafted detailed installation plans using architectural drawings and project specifications.
• Procured products from manufacturers such as Western Windows, MI, Milgard and etc.
• Responsible for projects’ quality control / quality assurance.
• Coordinated tasks and activities among project participants including team members, clients’ staff, vendors and trade partners to ensure efficient and timely project completion. Negotiated change orders.
• Prepared project closeout documents, such as warranty and final client satisfaction survey, in accordance with the contract.
• Obtained notices of completion and compliance certifications.
• Created project management training manual for the new employees. Project Manager 2011 –2013
Hunter Douglas Contract, Inc. El Monte, CA
Hunter Douglas is a manufacturer of architectural products, including innovative systems for interior and exterior window coverings, acoustical and metal ceilings, solar control and facades from specification to installation working with architects, designers and builders to manage light, heat and acoustics.
• Managed multiple projects for providing fully automated solar-control blinds for interior and exterior of commercial buildings.
• Prepared detailed drawings for architects and contractors, and shop drawings and fabrication orders for factory.
• Worked closely with operation teams and scheduled procurement of parts and material according to projects’ specifications.
• Prepared electrical wiring diagrams for control systems.
• Managed projects’ schedule and budget.
• Responsible for project cost estimates and contract change orders.
• Prepared timely project progress reports for General Manager.
• Organized and kept current project files.
• Assisted in organizing the company’s documentation system.
• Prepared company’s standard detailed shop drawings.
• Prepared project closeout documents such as warranty and final client satisfaction survey. Quality Assurance/ Quality Control Manager 2010 –2011 Microwave Dynamics, Inc. Irvine, CA
Microwave Dynamics (MD) designs and manufactures oscillators, amplifiers, frequency converters, and frequency multipliers for the industrial, aerospace, and defense sectors.
• Responsible for internal auditing and compliance with ISO9001:2008, AS9100C requirements
• Implemented ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C standards, including administering and maintaining company’s quality manual and training company’s employees on QA/QC procedures and methods
• Contract management: including coordination and liaison with sub-contractors, tracking project progress, holding regular project meetings, preparing minutes and follow-up on actions
• Reviewed subcontractors and vendors progress claims, approving contract change orders and preparing corrective action reports
• Responsible for company purchases through competitive bidding processes and inventory control
• Prepared a new filing system for all the drawings and drafting documents, including updating drawings using AutoCAD and TurboCAD
• Production and project scheduling using Gantt Chart software. Project Engineer 2005 –2009
RMC, Inc. Santa Ana, CA
RMC Inc. is a civil engineering firm providing transportation design services, including Utility Design, Street Improvements, and Project Construction Support to public agencies and private developers.
• Performed site evaluations and established design criteria
• Performed utilities design, produced engineering plans, as-built, final and coordinated plans
• Prepared construction documents
• Prepared project proposals and project’s Fact Sheets
• Managed the project filling system
• Coordinated design related issues with affected parties and permitting agencies Additional Skills
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Project Management Software (Microsoft Project, Procore, Easy Project, Gantt Project, ShareFile, Drobox, QuickBooks and etc.)
• Web-Based Construction Software (Procore, SupplyPRO, Bidmail, Xactimate, etc.)
• California Uniform Building Codes, Design and Construction Standards Manual (DCSM), LEED
• Computer Aided Design & Drafting (AutoCAD, MicroStation, TurboCAD, AutoDesk Inventor, InDesign, SketchUp)
• AS 9100C and ISO 9001Quality Management Implementation and Internal Audit Certified
• OSHA Certified
• AIA Contract Documents