ANNIE MAJELLAA MARTEN
Denver, CO 80014 www.linkedin.com/in/annie-majellaa-marten EDUCATION:
Master of Science (GPA 3.6) Expected 2019
University of Colorado, Denver, CO
Bachelor of Technology-IT (70%) 2013-2017
Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai, India TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Programming skills: C, C++, JAVA, Python, R
Scripting Languages: JAVA Script, PHP, CSS
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Database Design Software: MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle Others: Tableau, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Weka, RStudio, Micro Strategy, Pentaho, SLATE WORK EXPERIENCE:
University of Colorado Denver, School of Public Affairs Jan2018-present Graduate Assistant:
• Utilized real world data set from SLATE to drive predictive behavior for increased student conversion rates for the university.
• Data analysis on marketing strategies reduced expenditure by $10,800. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
YOS Fitness: Fall 2017
• Developed a sample database for employee and customer management using MS Access and Oracle.
• Promotional offers based on data analysis increased customer flow by 5.6% in 3 months. Flight Reservation system: Spring 2014
• Built a prototype of a flight reservation system using MS Access and NetBeans.
• DB could hold 5000 records without depleting in performance. Data Analysis and Reporting: Spring 2018
• Devised organizational strategies based on forecasts and market trends using MS Excel and Micro Strategy.
• Profitable products, regions, risks and external factors were analyzed to increase revenue by 12%.
Cloud computing and encryption: July 2016-July 2017
• Cloud-based Encrypted Health Record:
• Constructed complex encryption techniques using JAVA and
• Utilized Cloud storage to provide security and accessibility of documents
• Reduced 14.3% of storage and maintenance expenditures. Mobile Application Development: Spring 2016
• Designed a mobile application using Android Studio for efficient student administration and university management.
• Application was predominately focused on the attendance system. International collaboration: May 2015-July 2015
• Developed a working model of a Solar Car using CAD at L'Institut Catholique d'Arts et Métiers, Lille, France with a team of 20 engineers. Relevant Coursework:
• Database Design and management • Data warehouse
• Financial Modeling and Reporting • Text Data Analytics
• Business Analytics • Project Management
• Software Testing • Software Engineering
RESEARCH AND PAPER PUBLICATIONS:
Non-Invasive Electroencephalography to control robot
Cloud Storage: Encrypted Health Record and publish in JJR Integrated Intelligent Research.
July 2016-July 2017
International student on F-1 Visa; Eligible for practical training in USA