My objective is to become a productive member of your team and build upon my qualifications. My strengths are displayed through a strong administrative background, customer service, data entry and exceptional organizational skills. SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Diligent, detail-oriented Administrative Assistant knowledgeable of all office functions; exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
● Excels at multitasking in a fast-paced environment, completing projects within time and budget constraints; adapts easily to new concepts and responsibilities
● Self-motivated; able to implement decision and set effective priorities to achieve both immediate and long-term goals to operation deadlines.
● Superior telephone, customer service, internet and tech savvy and computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Type 50+ WPM, 10-key 12,900 KSPM and Lotus Notes.
WORK OF EXPERIENCE
2008 – Current Bureau Veritas, Hawthorne, CA
Lead Data Entry Clerk
● Manage personnel and workflow in a manner that maximized production.
● Set the priority for processing of oil samples.
● Transcribe alpha numeric information from source document to the laboratory computer system.
● Create new accounts, units and components records during oil sample registration.
● Post test results, extract, print, and prepare wear reports for daily mail.
● Assist answering telephone, resolve customer issues, request and inquiries regarding oil analysis.
● Ordering of office supplies, and maintaining of spreadsheets.
● Interviewing of possible new employees and training. 2004 – 2008 KFORCE (2004-2005) DSS (2005-2008) / American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Torrance, CA Administrative Assistant
● Provided general clerical support in the customs dept. for a team of 12 associates.
● Processed over 200 electronic customs brokerage bills per day, included auditing of each invoice to make sure all proper documentation was included with invoice, and scanned documents into PDF format.
● Maintained and updated general spreadsheets, answered phone, sorted and distributed mail, express mail services, record management; archived, labeled, and filled. Ordered office supplies, processed expense reports, made travel arrangements, set-up audio and visual conferences, maintained schedules, and booked conference rooms.
● Arranged memberships, subscriptions, registrations, and sponsorships. 2001 – 2004 Mentor 4 / Mitsubishi Heavy Ind., Torrance, CA Administrative Assistant
● Arranged travel, rental car and hotel accommodations as required; account coded payable invoices to be approved and recorded information into a database for future references; handled account payable inquiries from vendors, including research of any payable issues.
● Answered incoming calls, screened callers, relayed messages and greeted visitors
● Maintained and updated files, general spreadsheets; handled incoming /outgoing mail, express mail services, and distribution of faxes.
1996 – 2001 ASC (Administrative Services Co-Op), Gardena, CA Data/Billing Clerk
● On a daily basis, provide administrative support in the Accounts Receivable Dept. for a Transportation Management Co.
● In addition, managed portfolio of Corporate Clients by providing information to them regarding the status of transportation.
● Daily task include, imputing numerical and alpha data balancing figures so that amounts matched account invoices; prepared bi-weekly, monthly reports and compiled data for account invoices. REFERENCES
Available upon request