BENJAMIN S. FRUSCIONE
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430 Cell: 201-***-****
Operations Management Professional
Project Management ~ Operations ~ Customer Service Profit-driven, cost cutting and growth focused executive with more than 20 years progressive operations, change management, call center and customer service experience for small, mid-size and Fortune 500 organizations. Possess additional experience in supply chain and technology implementation activities. Strategically focused with proven track record improving customer engagement proactively implementing insightful processes and standards. Dynamic management career, strong leadership attributes; highly effective communication skills, problem-solving, planning, team- building, operational, field oversite and project management abilities. Recruit, develop, motivate, and retain diverse staff structuring teams to deliver results.
Multi Global Site Call Center Leadership Workforce Planning & Optimization Project Management, Planning & Scheduling Sales Support, Vendor Sourcing & Cost Analysis Budget Control & Administration New System Design/Development & Implementation Operational & Process Reengineering Team Building, Mentoring & Leadership Negotiating & Managing Strategic Agreements Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning Change Management/Recruiting/Training Customer Service/Needs Assessment/Presentations PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Addison Lee, Mahwah, NJ 2018 - Present
Vice President, Operations/Project Management (Contractor, ending Dec 12/15) Transforming worldwide operations through employee engagement and standardization for global transportation company
• Spearhead process improvement, technology integration and KPI adherence for global operations including call center/customer service, fleet, field operations, meetings and events planning, corporate programs and employee engagement.
• Implemented Hoshin Kanri methodology to align goals/KPIs with corporate transparency driving clear deliverables.
• Aligned corporate expectations with customer needs by enabling teams, right sizing capacity to meet demand, enhancing training and tiering support.
• Increased gross margins by 15% through restructured processes, enabling technologies and improving overall efficiencies
• Developed logistic protocols for driver and fleet operations
• Created Global traveler program aligning worldwide assets, processes and objectives increasing productivity 10%, increasing operational income by 8% and improving labor as a % of revenue 4% Highpoint Solutions (Quintiles IMS Company), Bridgewater, NJ 2017 - 2018 Sr. Consultant/ Director, Customer Engagement & Project Management (salaried contract) Operational and project leader for global business and technology solutions company
• Established Global Customer Inquiry Center, developing and executing “Follow the Sun” methodology handling customer interactions.
• Created and implemented KPIs for daily operational activities and timely reporting on customer satisfaction, utilization and productivity.
• Led global operational excellence program aligned to a CAPA remediation for a global regulated organization
• Creating processes, technology workflows, metrics, capacity and utilization for global service center.
• Outlined and executing multi-faceted approach initiative for onboarding, training, process mapping, inquiry resolution and good documentation practices
• Successful implementation of solutions resulting in no audit findings
• Improved customer engagement, increasing productivity by 20% and reduced contact resolution by 15%
• Developed a world class customer support area driving customer satisfaction and operational excellence PVH Corp, Bridgewater, NJ 2015 - 2016
Director, Customer Service & Project Implementation (salaried contract) Led call center for all PVH brands and spearheaded customer service integration project for industry leading $12B global fashion company
• Managed call center for all PVH Corp brands (Van Heusen, Izod, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Speedo).
• Developed/managed multiple customer support strategies for phone, email and chat verticals, created SOPs for retail, e- com, wholesale, licensee and operational support
• Executive sponsor/business lead for Omni-channel customer facing strategy creating one voice to the customer
• Strategic service partner to all areas of the organization including brand merchants, CRM, sales, marketing and operations
• Oversaw all department governing documents to ensure the team adheres to SOPs in support of business needs and customer expectations.
• Monitored all loyalty marketing interfaces with customers, utilizing gathered data to develop best practices. Significant Accomplishments:
Successfully transitioned e-commerce customer service internally for Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Speedo consolidating all B2C support (e-commerce/marketplace, retail, licensee, wholesale) targeting $3M savings.
Developed automated “special order” process from the POS system enabling customers to receive unavailable product at the store level via the Omni-channel interface
Aligned retail customer support strategy of 24/7/365 to Ecom to create a holistic approach to service and support.
Created Quality/Training Lead and Business Analyst positions for new hire and refresher training, quality monitoring and data analytics.
Implemented Calabrio telephony quality monitoring (QM) software and processes to review calls, chats and emails.
Business lead on Omni-channel strategy creating seamless shopping experience; increasing revenue 15% in 6 months.
Implemented Acclaim Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool for customer loyalty programs linking interface with customer management software for 360 view of customer. SURGICAL SPECIALTIES, Berkley Heights, NJ 2014 - 2015 Global Head, Customer Service
Led global customer operations and projects for medical device/surgical instruments manufacturer
• Created and manage multi-location customer service operations focused on supporting customer inquiries, sales operations, forecasting, pricing and project management.
• Spear heading transition of manufacturing and customer service/operation sites into two centralized locations.
• Executive sponsor and project head for MS Dynamics AX ERP implementation.
• Developed SOPs, strategic alliances, operational processes and KPIs for company’s transition into a domestic distributor model.
Established global change management principals and implemented procedures, templates, tools.
The centralized approach to customer operations has increased overall operational efficiencies 25%, reduced resource costs 17% and increased customer satisfaction 45%.
Orchestrated business development through strategic alliances, resulted in 45% improvement in product life cycle.
Negotiated standardized global freight agreements targeting $2M annual savings. FORESIGHT GROUP INTERNATIONAL AG, Jersey City, NJ 2012 - 2014 Senior Principal/Customer Service Head (contract)
Global program management leader for drug safety professional service company.
• Program/project manager for global business, technology and pharmacovigilance (PV) programs, leading cross-functional teams across technical, business, financial, medical, quality and government units.
• Successful implementation of Argus/Argus J PV technology and business solutions for two global Pharma organizations Significant Accomplishments:
Collaborated with business, technology and PV leaders creating a seamless customer experience
Project manager for two global projects implementing both on time and on budget SENTRX, Little Falls, NJ 2008 - 2012
Senior Director, Customer Operations
Oversaw call center operations and program management functions, for global PV organization.
• Led global multi site customer service team for global PV operations, medical information and supply chain activities. Monitored and analyzed customer satisfaction, developed and implemented training programs, establishing policies for customer inquiries, medical information questions and 3rd party logistics.
• Ensured operational execution of case processing and technologies deliverables are handled efficiently, drive process improvements, generate revenue, reduce cost, ensure client satisfaction and maintain employee engagement.
• Head of PMO, on board all clients, govern and monitor all global technology, and client drug safety implementations (I.e. clinical trial, post- market and REMS), tracking costs, time projections, risk, quality and resource alignment. Significant Accomplishments:
Improved client satisfaction 45% and reduced operational costs 17% via improved rep utilization developing a staggered schedule approach ensuring the appropriate staff where available to handling multiple channel inquiries.
Implemented Salesforce.com CRM bridging sales and marketing activities with operational excellence, improving productivity approximately 30%; client put through 22% and new system implementation efficiency.
Partnered across functional areas improving the adverse event case processing cycle utilizing business intelligence from new client implementations and on-going operational activities.
Added new service offerings including REMS, medical device safety programs, fulfillment, targeted trainings and technical and PV consulting.
STRYKER ORTHOPAEDICS, Mahwah, NJ 2004 - 2007
Director, Customer Service & Distribution
Managed core operational, supply chain and customer service functions for $6B global medical device, biotech, instrumentation and equipment manufacturer.
• Executive sponsor of global S&OP. Improved cross functional communication, improved allocation of finished products across facilities and market segments, established best practices to meet internal and external needs.
• Led all cross division and global project initiatives partnering with internal business leaders, clients and vendors.
• Created Oracle 9i support strategy for 100+ worldwide distribution centers, resulting in 24/7 logistic, order to cash, inventory, and distribution solutions, increased service level from 96.6% to 98.5%.
• Managed and elevated staffing model to include account managers and demand planners, resulted in individual and regional accountability for domestic and international sales regions.
• Orchestrated business development through strategic alliances, resulted in 45% improvement in new product life cycle management, contributing to $5M of new business.
Developed and managed 24/7, surgical hotline and multi-location patient/hospital inquiry centers, resulted in 17% decrease in headcount, eliminated $240K vendor costs per year, and established 98.5% service level.
Implemented new on-line procurement and inventory control system (VMI), substantially improved management control and reduced manual ordering costs by 33%.
Achieved a 98.5% service level through superior inventory management of 10.4M units annually to over 100 distribution centers in 40 countries.
Cut departmental budget 15% over three-year strategic plan, resulted in $2M cost reductions, exceeded established targets through teamwork, capacity planning and forecasting/demand planning. AMERICAN WATER, Client Service Manager, Mt. Laurel, NJ 2001 – 2004 BLOOMBERG LP, Various Customer Service Roles, Princeton, NJ 1989 – 2001 EDUCATION
Regis University, Denver, CO - MBA, 4.0 GPA, with honors, Certificate in Business Planning Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ - BS, Business Administration/Finance TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Model N, OnePager Pro, MS Power BI, IBM Blue Works, Tableau, Qlik, Zendesk, Veeva, eRoom, Cybersource, BuyPass, Verint 360, Oracle, SAP, JDE, Argus, Argus J, ARISg, E-Trace, MS Dynamics (AX ERP System), JIRA, Business Process Excellence (I.e. Six Sigma/ Malcolm Baldrige), Kewell, BOSS, Bloomberg, Visio, MS Office, HTML, XML, Outlook, AS400, Share Point, Hyperion, HP Open View, PRMS
International Customer Service Organization, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals, SOCAP, Project Management Institute, Director/Coach, Mahwah Youth Athletics, VP, Mahwah Raiders Soccer Club, New Jersey Boxer Rescue, Great Pyrenees National Rescue