Woo Sung Jang
720-***-****•email@example.com•600 Manhattan dr. #B5, Boulder, CO 80303
University of Colorado-Boulder 2015-2019
• School of Engineering - computer science
• Cumulative GPA: 3.3
• Selected Coursework: Data Mining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Object- Oriented Analysis/Design, Data Systems, Algorithms, Software Development Methods and Tool, Data Structure
• LASP February 2017 – now
o Undergraduate Research Assistant – IT
o In charge of troubleshooting any software issues and rebuilding Mac and Windows computers.
o Using Mac and Windows administrative tool. (Active directory, Network configuration, etc.)
• Anomaly Detection – Visa (Fall 2018)
o Utilize machine learning based deep-learning algorithms to isolate, detect and alert fraudulent transactions in different channels.
• Data Mining – Mining movie data for movie success (Fall 2018) o Running different machine learning classifiers to see which features contribute to movie success the most. Features include actors, ratings, revenue, budget, cast, production companies, release date, etc.
• In-Class text classification competition, ranked #1 (Spring 2018) o Train a logistic regression model to predict whether tweets were tweeted by @HillaryClinton or @realDonaldTrump
• Software Development Methods and Tools project (StudyOutlet) o Mobile application that helps people studying and preparing for physics GRE test. o Worked on backend (used Heroku, mySQL, vapor), Worked as 5 people team Skills
• C++, Java, Python, MySQL, Scala, C(Arduino)
• Windows, Mac, Linux, Active directory, MS office, Window/Mac administrative tool
• Fluent in English and Korean
• Involved in leadership at New Gate Church