Name : Ajish George
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Home : +914*********
To work with a reputed company that will supply me a good platform to management skills and will help me to raise my career. Having 3 years of experience as a Store Keeper, having 5 years experience as a Motorman/Mechanic and 1 year experience as a watch keeper on Accommodation Tender Barge GULF DRILL -9 (MOMENTUM ENGINEERING, DUBAI). During that period we worked with major clients such as, PETRONAS CHARIGALI, CONOCO PHILLIPS, PEARL OIL, CAIRN ENERGY, UMW, HALLIBURTON and DPC. Worked with multinational crews and have Good knowledge in Store Controlling, Computer and Mechanical. I am looking for suitable job opportunities.
• Store Managing
• Forklift Operations
• Have good working experience and knowledge in Cat Engine D399, Cat Engine 3408 and Cat Engine 3306
1. Worked as a Store Keeper on Accommodation Tender Barge GULF DRILL -9 (MOMENTUM ENGINEERING, DUBAI) from May 2011 to November 2014. 2. Worked as an Asst.Mechanic on Accommodation Tender Barge GULF DRILL -9 (MOMENTUM ENGINEERING, DUBAI) from May 2008 to May 2011.
3. Worked as an Oiler/Motorman on Accommodation Tender Barge GULF DRILL -9 (MOMENTUM ENGINEERING, DUBAI) from June 2006 to May 2008.
4. Worked as watch keeper on Accommodation Tender Barge GULF DRILL -9 (MOMENTUM ENGINEERING, DUBAI) from June 2005 to June 2006.
5. Worked as a Computer Instructor (Information Technology Development Center Kerala) 6. Worked as a Computer Instructor (Sophia Information Technology, Perumbavoor, Kerala). Previous Company Name : Momentum Engineering Dubai Vessel Name : GULFDRILL-9
Period : June 2005 to November 2014 (Total 9years experience) Title : Store Keeper, Asst.Mechanic, Motorman/Oiler PDF Created with deskPDF PDF Writer - Trial :: http://www.docudesk.com Responsibilities:
• Responsible in receiving & checking of company materials deliveries, duties to check the quantity & quality of items received, as per Purchase Order description & specification required.
• Issued and control warehouse & yard materials (Plates, Pipes & Structural)
• Arranged and segregate materials in their corresponding location.
• Prepare Purchase Requisition & Issuance form.
• Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the warehouse & yard.
• In charge of Engine room.
• Inspecting and recording the conditions of Generators, Cranes, water maker and other equipment onboard.
• Checking fuel and oil levels of all the equipments onboard.
• Checking water, fuel and oil levels onboard and record.
• Starting up and shutting down engines (Generators) as needed and checking & reporting the problems, if any.
• Lubricating and greasing the equipments as required.
• Keeping tidy and cleaning engine room and Mechanical workshop.
• Chipping and painting Engine room and Mechanical Workshop if required.
• Diesel purification and transferring as required.
• Watch-keeping on Engine room and SCR Room.
• Performing minor mechanical repairs.
• Assisting Mechanical and Electrical Department and Deck Department while Anchor handling.
• Assisting while fuel bunkering.
• Oil servicing for all generators.
• Cleaning all Sea Chests and filters as required.
• Fresh water production using RO Water Maker.
• Writing and recording Engine Room Log Book.
• Maintaining air pressure.
• Assisting Deck Forman for Ballast or Trim the Barge.
• Driving the Forklift as required.
• Mud mixing and transferring to Platform or to Mud system.
• Running Oily Water Separator.
• Running Bilge system.
• Assisting Mechanical Department for PMS (Preventive Maintenance Service). Qualification:
• Pre-Degree (Completed) (University OF Calicut, Kerala India) Technical Qualifications;
• DIESEL MECHANIC : One Year Course (Ideal Technical Institute Mannarkkad Kerala India)
• AUTO ELECTRICIAN : Six Months Course (Kerala Govt. Polytechnic, Perumbavoor, Cochin Kerala India)
• Diploma in Computer Applications (CAREER COMPUTER ACADEMY, PERUMBAVOOR)
• Diploma in Graphics and Animations (CAREER COMPUTER ACADEMY,PERUMBAVOOR) Safety Training:
• T-BOSIET ( Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training) (ENERTECH QATAR SAFETY TRAINING CENTER QATAR)
PDF Created with deskPDF PDF Writer - Trial :: http://www.docudesk.com Personal Details;
Nationality : India
DOB, Age : 28/07/1981, 37years
Sex : Male
Family Status : Married
Passport Number : S8962951
Date of Issue : 26th October 2018
Date of Expiry : 25th October 2028
I hereby declare that the above writing particulars are true best of my knowledge and belief. I will be held responsible for any deviation from the above mentioned details. Date: 18th October 2018 AJISH GEORGE
PDF Created with deskPDF PDF Writer - Trial :: http://www.docudesk.com