Senior System Analyst
Los Angeles, CA *0025
10+ Years career experience: System Analyst, Product Management, System Architecture, Requirements Gathering.
Senior System Analyst & Head of Technology Development Flit Technology Inc - Los Angeles, CA
Jan 2013 to October 2018
• Designed, developed flow chats, gathered requirements, prepared SRS documentation, managed Flit technology infrastructure, system architecture that supports over 10 million simultaneous users.
• Designed, managed system integration procedures, migrations, schematics, wireframes with third party applications such as analytics, flight tracking, currency, accounting software and support applications.
• Designed and managed integration and interface procedures that connects Flit products with major travel companies like Uber, Lyft, Concur, Amadeus and many more. Business Product Growth Consultant
Chevron - Los Angeles, CA
July 2014 to December 2014
• Work with System Development through it SDLC for ecommerce systems develop System analyses to improve system operations, workflow and Manage IT Projects with Project Management software.
• Analyzed system enhancement for ecommerce, supply chain and warehouse systems
• Work with System Development through it SDLC for ecommerce systems
• Coordinated the configuration of production and development servers with Mongo, MySQL; managed multiple instances in one database; Responsible for tuning and troubleshooting of MS SQL databases, Develop SQL stored procedures used in the databases based on customers’ requirements.
Business Analyst and Enhancement
Northrop Grumman - Los Angeles, CA
April 2013 to September 2014
• Product Development Plan, Research and Create Test Plan and Test Case, Design Entity Relationship data model with Conceptual Schema and semantic data model of a system, Process flow diagram and Use case diagram for end users.
• Developed Web Service and ERP Integration for Inventory Information update and designed Barcode Printing Solution with Database System Connectivity Business Systems Analyst
Timac Solutions - Los Angeles, CA
April 2011 to April 2013
• Maintained and support systems for data warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives, including software and servers.
• Perform data analysis, testing, debugging, audits, disaster recovery, and problem resolution
• Provided end-to-end data analysis and documentation to map data, workflow, and processes from disparate sources.
Business Technology Manager
ArtriaGlobal - Los Angeles, CA
September 2008 to October 2010
• Designed system architecture for ecommerce and ERP system requirements
• Created online reservation and food ordering system that services over 2 million users.
• Designed logistic tracking system for fortune 50 clients. Education
M.Sc. in Engineering Management
California State University
August 2008 to December 2010
B. Eng. in Information Technology
Vaasa University of Applied Science
August 2004 to May 2008
Agile Methodology, Business Analysis (CCBA), Six Sigma Green Belt Technologies
Tools – MySQL, MongoBD, AWS, Redundancies, PHP, React, Laravel, Java, Jira, Oracle cloud. Skills - Agile Methodologies, Agile Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Development, Business Intelligence, Business Process Improvement, Business System Analyst, Internet Entrepreneur, Internet Solution Analyst, Leadership, Marketing, Mobile App Development Analyst, Product Development, Product Management, Program Management, Project Management, Technology Business Development, Testing, User Interface Design