FNU Shafeeq Ur Rahaman
217-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/shafeequrrahaman/
• Motivated Data Analyst with 4.5 years of data and business focused professional experience, with master’s in Management Information Systems (MIS).
• Proficient in SQL, R, Tableau and data analysis with knowledge of Machine Learning concepts.
• Worked in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) domain, maintained web applications using Microsoft SQL Server by following an Agile methodology.
Programming Languages: SQL, R, Python, PHP, HTML
Tools: SAS E-Miner, R Studio, SPSS, Tableau, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project Management, Advanced Microsoft Excel, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SAP SD, Mantis, Github, SVN Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), Chicago IL, USA June 2018 – July 2018 Data Specialist
• Supported Business Analyst with their day to day requests by extracting aggregate information from SQL database.
• Performed data cleansing on customer data to fix the erroneous legal entities using advanced Excel. University of Illinois Springfield (UIS), IL, USA 2016 - 2018 Data Analyst, August 2017 – February 2018
• Performed Data wrangling on Trip Advisor data using R Studio; Identified the impacts of different variables using SPSS. Academic Projects, January 2017 – March 2018
• Performed Unsupervised Datamining using affinity analysis and provided recommendation using Collaborative Filtering
• Designed and developed Entity-Relationship (ER) models for Hallux Productions (HP) website using Microsoft Visio. Migrated data to Oracle from Microsoft SQL Server & performed data quality analysis (DQA). Generated reports using PHP.
• Developed and visualized a prediction model in SAS E-Miner to predict the price of cryptocurrencies using Supervised Data Mining methods. Correlations were analyzed and visualized using R (ggplot2).
• Performed Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) on IMDB dataset and imputed missing values of important variables using R. Desi Jashn, Bangalore, India February 2014 - April 2016 Co-Founder
• Improved bottom line financial performance through route and distribution optimization strategies.
• Conducted market research and created an in-depth competitive analysis of target market, based on regional demands HCL Technologies Limited – Deutsche Bank, Bangalore, India June 2014 - October 2015 IT Analyst
• Implemented reporting dashboards, SQL queries, and automated jobs to perform batch load.
• Reconciled Profit and Loss (PnL) statements after batch loads for data quality test using advanced Excel.
• Implemented a centralized business process improvement that reduced the defects by 85% HCL Technologies Limited – Deutsche Bank, Bangalore, India May 2011 - May 2014 Software Engineer
• Performed updates in existing stored procedures to facilitate Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) process and created SSIS packages to ensure proper data management.
• Re-engineered ETL packages from Data Transformation Services (DTS) to SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Developed ad-hoc reports that reduced manual task for book runners by 30%
• Followed Agile methodology by participating in all stages of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Education
Master of Science in Management Information Systems, University of Illinois, Springfield, IL, 2018 GPA: 3.92/4.0 Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics, Koneru Lakshmaiah University, Vijayawada, India, 2011 GPA: 3.34/4.0 Certifications & Credentials
• Business Intelligence, Business Process Management & IT Project Management Certified, UIS, Springfield, IL 2018
• Analyzing & Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel, Edx, 2018
• Beta Gamma Sigma Honor’s Society Membership, UIS, Springfield, IL, 2018
• Fundamentals of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Applications, UIS, Springfield, IL, 2017