Fort Worth, Texas
Date of birth
Communication - Excellent in direct
communication verbally and in writing
with technical and non-technical
Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) - Excellent in implementing
and maintaining with a specialty in
Leadership - Managed teams of
various sizes to complete and launch
Technical Knowledge - Worked on a
wide array of different complex
applications and became proficient
Project Manger with over 9 years experience in the Cloud Computing Industry seeking to leverage my excellent communication skills and attention to detail to be successful as a Product Manager at your company.
Systems Management Specialist/Project Manager
International Business Machines (IBM)
• Led a team to launch a new project.
• Instituted a strict Agile and Kanban Software Development Life Cycle.
• Interfaced with multiple teams inside and outside of the organization. Managed several teams of developers to ensure a high quality end product and that all products were delivered on time.
• Scrum Master for multiple teams across different projects. Met the deadline early to a successful launch which helped bring in business from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Setup a completely new Portal interface for several different products to have a single sign in.
Improved implementation process by working with Offering Managers to define and hone Use Cases to better prepare development teams.
Release Engineer/Project Manager
Designed and implemented standard release protocol throughout all product environments.
• Set and maintained regulations to ensure product release quality. Trained all development teams on the new process and worked closely with these teams.
Led and managed a team that implemented a Waterfall and Agile SDLC to ensure deliverable timelines were met on budget.
• Scrum Master on all Release Projects and for Testing teams. Cut down push related defects by 80% from Development to Integration environments.
Integrated automated testing into all pushes for early detection of environment errors.
• Achieved a decline in 30% of overall defects found after initial release.
• Developed a guideline to achieve a 100% automated code push process. 2010-09 -
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
MS Office - Expert knowledge of the
Jira Issue & Project Tracking Software
- Advanced knowledge of the front and
VMware vSphere - Skilled in the use
of the web client to maintain virtual
TeamCity - Well-versed in using this
for Continuous Integration (CI) and
GitLab - Familiar with this for source
Tested the quality of newly developed features within two cloud based applications.
• Participated in design of customer facing UX.
• Part of a well structured Agile Software Development Life Cycle. Worked closely with Development teams and Management to deliver a consistent quality of product.
• Scrum Master for a Cloud Project.
Utilized a bevy of testing types including but not limited to Stress Testing, Unit Testing, Usability Testing, etc.
Assisted in leading a team of QA testers to develop test plans and determine the best methods of getting test coverage.
Worked in hybrid SDLC environments utilizing parts of Waterfall, Kanban, and Agile methodologies.
• Wrote detailed test cases and tracked the progression until all criteria were met. Communicated effectively, verbally and in writing, with all teams to maintain great working relationships and ensure the quality of code.
Became an expert in all facets of the application that was used by the support staff and the customer.
Work was instrumental in taking a product from a small company into a large company while maintaining high standards.
Six Flags Corporate Office
• Tested of all park applications.
• Implemented of all new software to 12 different locations across North America.
• Continued to troubleshoot application issues from park employees.
• Recorded and updated defect logs until completion.
• Worked with Finance and Audit teams on shared software issues.
• Managed several products for remote and local teams. Shared several responsibilities as that of a Product Manager, Business Analyst, and QA Engineer.
• Trained staff of 300 to use an internally written Ticketing System.
• Used staff feedback to improve UX on park software. Worked briefly on Corporate Sales team to acquire and close advertising business for all Six Flags locations.
Collin County Community College, Frisco, TX, Business Major 2
Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, UT, Business Major Certificates
2012-12 Construx Software Development Best Practices 2012-12 Construx Quality Assurance Professional Tester 2017-10 IBM Your Learning Scrum Master
2017-11 IBM Your Learning Quality Project Management 2018-02 IBM Your Learning Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner 3