LEAD SUBSEA PROJECT ENGINEER
Performance-driven chartered engineer with vast experience in leading large and complex EPCIC Capital oil & Gas projects from conceptual design through engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, pre- commissioning and end delivery within assigned time and budget. Strategic project Engineering leader capable of leading a large multi-cultural team at all levels to overcome challenges and surpass goals. I have a vast experience in Subsea field development Projects involving Pipeline operations, Acidizing, fracking, Coil tubing, Umbilical, Riser & Flowline (SURF) operations both at the FPSO & Platform, and Subsea production system (SPS) like Manifold, PLET, PLEM, Jumper, Spools, Flying Lead, Suction Pile, FTA, Mudmats, SDU, Xmas tree, SSIV connection systems etc. FEED studies and Tendering (ITT). PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SAIPEM • Italy & United Kingdom 2011 - 2018
Positions Held: Installation Engineering Manager • Lead Project Engineer • Lead Subsea Installation Engineer • Offshore Client Rep./Senior Subsea Project Engineer • Lead Tender /Interface Engineer • Senior Project Engineer Lead Subsea Project Engineer – Shah Deniz 2 Project 2016-2018 Client: BP Helped deliver the following subsea packages; Flowline, FTA Foundation, SSIV Module, Umbilical, Flying Lead and Rigid pipeline spools (as part of 32” x 20km Export Pipeline) through engineering, fabrication, offshore installation and tie-in operations.
• Organised and led interface meetings with all stakeholders to direct and report progress as well as managed series of activities relating to engineering disciplines and maintained and updated project packages.
• Strengthened communication with client and subcontractors engaged for meeting projects installation requirements and conducted thorough review of subcontractor’s documents and provided comments as required.
• Generated and conducted HIRA to fully mitigate all potential hazards thus reducing or eliminating the risks involved.
• Organize Installation Engineering Design Review which assessed the state of engineering progress and allow client provide their impute and help shape the direction of the project prior to final delivery.
• Produces CTR’s to estimate man hours and cost for project and produced project engineering deliverables.
• Successfully completed the engineering phase of the project, and lead the offshore installation phase, including the divers tie-in operations for the rigid spools. ROLE: Lead Subsea Project Engineer – Lakach Project 2015 – 2016 Client: PEMEX I spearheaded the delivery of the installation-engineering phase of all the Subsea Production System (SPS) involved in the EPIC project. Project Also include 18” x 65km Pipeline installation. Subsea Structures/Hardwares includes 2off Manifolds, 2off Suction Piles, 7off Rigid pipeline Jumpers, 5off Xmas Trees, 3off UTA foundations, 2off SDU and 2off SDU Foundations.
Resume Josh Eleodinmuo
2 of 6
• Delivered support for procedures and rigging designs development and addressed subsea structure matters.
• Oversaw the activities of the multi-discipline Engineers handling each of the packages while promoting engineering competencies and skillset development via nurturing & inspirational leadership.
• Ensured the continuous development of engineers on my team
• Acted as the reference point of contact for all subsea structure matters on this project
• Participated in client contractor interface meeting throughout the life of the project Installation Engineering Manager – CUBE Project 2014 Client: ENI Project involved Design, Engineering, Procurement fabrication and sea-trial of an Emergency oil recovery method, deployable within 72 hours of an Emergency in light of “Deepwater Horizon oil spill”. We engineered a bespoke solution for oil recovery using an oil-rig as the primary vessel. Subsea products were Umbilical, Flying Lead, Flexible pipeline Jumper c/w buoyancy modules, Separator Module & Recovery Module, Mudmat, DMA Responsibilities
• Supervised and scheduled work of engineers and managed sub-contractors operating on Drill rig Mob.
• Organised and prioritised project installation engineering activities along with managers and engineers to discuss scope of work while formulating engineering deliverables.
• Lead FEED studies, design and installation engineering that reduced risk and total proposal cost. Lead Interface Engineer – Rosebank ITT, 2013 Client: Chevron
• Provided project interface among the tender team while managing the smooth flow of information from the client to project team and vice versa.
• Planned and synchronised distribution of information between members and ensured information properly shared with and understood. Developed subcontractor’s ITT documents and lead their technical bid evaluations.
• Analysed and determined technical requirement for prospective opportunity and structured bidding strategy, which reduced overall exposure and risk on all bids.
• Evaluated and streamlined technical bids and RFQ from vendors and subcontractors. Lead Project Engineer – Rosebank FEED & Follow-On FEED Study 2012-2013 Client: Chevron The client changed the installation based case scenario of the previous FEED study Contractor (Saipem) performed in 2012. The new scenario involves the installation of Mooring lines, Flowline and Umbilicals (both static and infield) without wet-storage, and flying leads. Hence, we (Saipem) had to adopt a new installation approach for the execution of the two-year installation campaign for Rosebank. We also demonstrated to COMPANY our ability of performing simultaneous pull-in operations of mooring line and risers with more than one installation vessel. And also validated the wet-storage quasi-static analysis Saipem performed in the previous study, in light of changes in the flexible properties. Responsibilities
• Developed the best installation methodology for Wet-parking Flowlines and Umbilical’s Risers.
• Formulated and structured installation methodology for recovering and cross-hauling the wet parked product in the future when the FPSO will be in place. Continued
Resume Josh Eleodinmuo
3 of 6
• Directed all activities of multi-discipline engineers participating in the FEED Study. Collaborated with client for discussing effective method to enhance FEED, hence maximising the benefit to the project.
• Developed installation methodology for recovering and cross hauling the wet parked product in the future when the FPSO will be in place.
• Produced the installation schedule, and also assisted in technical selection clarifications.
• Co-facilitated weekly interface meetings with the client and provided guidance for ITT to the client as part of the study.
• Developed the Load out Plan, Transportation plan and project execution plan Senior Installation Engineer (Pipeline), Katy Project 2012 Client: Conoco Phillips Project involves installation of a 14km x 10-inch export rigid pipeline with a 2-inch piggyback methanol line laid from a manifold to a platform location.
• Conducted vessel mobilisation and demobilisation support in conjunction with quayside personnel and performed rigid pipeline reeling on vessel.
• Developed installation task plans and resolved project matters in association with client and subcontractors.
• Participate in weekly progress review meetings and provide technical status reports
• Liaise with quality assurance engineer & client QHSE inspectors to ensure that welding and NDT f the pipelines are conducted according to standard.
• Generated the Task Plans, lift plans, MOC and other daily activities of a project engineer on board a vessel.
Subsea Project Engineer, West Delta Deep Marine Project (Burullus Phase 8B), 2011 – 2012 Client: BG Group
Project involves the procurement and installation of 10” x 9km pipeline, 10” x 9km Flowline, umbilical and subsea structures.
• Championed the installation of 9-off Infield umbilicals and 18-off UTA Mudmats, tied to existing subsea structures.
• Composed all documents and established procedures for the installation campaign and coordinated with draughtsman to create project drawings and engineering installation-rigging designs.
• Performed installation rigging design and procurement
• Reviewed the flexible flowline procedure prior to client approval Offshore Client Rep / Senior Project Engineer – Kirinskoye Project, 2011 CLIENT Gazprom Gazprom’s EPCI project involving the Installation of 300T Subsea Manifold, 4 Infield Umbilicals, shore End umbilical Pull in through cofferdam, Trenching and back-filling, Spool Installation and UCON tie-ins Responsibilities Offshore Client Representative
• Managed daily activities of all sub-contractors on board and and ensure that worked is adhered to plan.
• Prepare and provide daily progress Report (DPR) to the Global vessel manager.
• Signed off on work progression and sub-contractors timesheet Monitor and assisted with personnel movement on-and-off the construction vessel. Continued...
Resume Josh Eleodinmuo
4 of 6
• Generated Umbilical installation procedures and procured project items
• Generated RFQ’s for different project materials
• Liaised with other engineering departments to produce the required project documents.
• Worked with draughtsman to produce all the required project drawings.
• Mobilized the Vessel for the offshore installation campaign Lead the offshore installation operation
• Performed the offshore daily activities, which includes, but not limited to generating MOC, TRA, Lift plans
• Managed a team made up of multiple sub-contractors.
• Lead the demob team that demobilized the vessel at the end of the project. Other projects include; Shtokman (OFF-103) Tender (2011); (BP) Clair Ridge Bid (2011), Cosmos ITT bid (2012)
SUBSEA 7 • Houston USA & London UK 2007 - 2009
Participated in all aspects of offshore installation campaign of multiple mega projects and led the installation of flexible flowline, umbilical, and jumpers tie-in. Carried out overall pre-commissioning of the flexible lines and supervised various sub-contractors. Mobilised and de-mobilised installation vessels. Project Engineer (FLOWLINE & UMBILICAL) Addax Okwori Phase IV Project, 2008-09 Responsible for leading the Installation Campaign for Addax Phase IV project, in Offshore Nigeria. Delivered the installation of Flexible pipeline, Umbilical, Jumpers tie-in. And subsequent pre-commissioning of the flexible pipeline lines
• Contributed to team efforts in conducting thorough HIRA for the mitigation of all potential hazards as well as generated and integrated robust rigging designs in accordance with DNV rules for marine operations.
• Managed procurement of rigging and installation equipment and executed load-out and transportation of flexible lines to the installation location.
• Drafted and reviewed all project documents, procured installation riggings, generated MOC’s mob and demobbed the vessel during the offshore installation campaign
• Spearheaded flexible pre-commissioning from the FPSO and reinforcing the ROV operation from the Installation vessel side.
Project Engineer, (ISG Project, GOM) 2007
This was an EPCI project for Installation of Umbilicals, Flying Leads Jumpers and other subsea structures. Duties & Responsibilities
• Accompanied the lead engineer for the implementation of project plan along with formulated detailed lift, task, and TRA based plans. Planned and managed mobilisation and sea fastening of project items.
• Oversaw load out tests and umbilical pressurisation and observed the FAT. Supported in umbilical carousel spooling at the fabrication yard, mobilization and de-mobization of project items and installation aids. Carried out offshore installation of the umbilical, flying lead and jumper. Additional projects at Subsea 7 include BP Thunder-Horse Remedial Works, GoM (2007); Tombua Landana Project, Angola (2008); BP Atlantis Phase III, GoM (2007).
Resume Josh Eleodinmuo
5 of 6
CUDD ENERGY SERVICES • Midland / Odessa TX, USA 2004 Junior Field Engineer – Frac 2004
As a junior field engineer, I worked in production optimization of oil wells, treatments of under-performing wells with chemicals (acidizing) or by Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking) as the case may be; generally improving the daily output and the overall lifespan of the oil well. All participated in coil tubing operations. Duties & Responsibilities
• Oil well stimulation, coil tubing operations and Nitrogen injection
• Acidizing oil well to improve their flow efficiency.
• Hydraulic fracturing with gel and proppants; typical about 50,000 – 200,000 lbs. of resin-coated proppants, depending on the job.
• Stimulated wells at up to 10,000ft depth with well head pump pressure of 8,000 PSI
• Participated in multi-layered frac with simultaneous stimulation of multiple layers.
• Conducted lab experiment (Breaker Test) to determine how long the gel can hold before it breaks.
• Conducted fluid testing, to determine the contents of the water before fracturing
AREAS OF EXPERTIES
ü Project Planning & Execution
ü Project Management
ü Pre-Commissioning operations
ü Manpower Planning & Allocation
ü SURF – Subsea umbilical Risers
& Flowline Operations
ü Pipeline & Flowline Installation
ü J-Lay, S-Lay & Reel Lay
ü Sub-Contractor Management
ü Tenders Development
ü Deep & shallow Water
ü Jumper & Spools
ü Trenching & Back filling
ü Subsea hardware Installation
ü FEED Studies
ü SPS - Subsea Production
ü Offshore Vessel Operations
ü Diving operations
ü Acidizing & Fracking
v Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering, London South Bank University, London UK, 2010 v Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Texas Tech University, Texas, USA, 2007 Certification
Ø Chartered Marine Engineer (2013)
• Chartered Member, The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST)
• Chartered Member, Engineering Council, United Kingdom
• Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
• Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
ü IT: Microsoft Office; Adobe; MS Project, AutoCAD ü Medical: Full Offshore Medical – FEB 2017