Computer Support Professional with over fifteen years of experience providing technical assistance to business profession-
nals.Demonstrated ability to integrate computer skills, customer support experience, and related education to exceed
technical, business, and customer requirements. Skilled at troubleshooting and fixing problems while minimizing
customer stress levels.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Dickinson High School Jersey City, NJ
Plaza School of Technology Paramus, NJ
CompTIA A+ Certification and ACMT (Apple Certified Mac Technician)
Execultive IT. IS. End User Computer System – Tata Consultancy Services New York City, NY
• Rapid Diagnosetic\troubleshooting and Communication Skills 24x7 Aug 2016 - Present
• Tier 1/White Glove Service
Desktop L2 Support - Compucom New York City, NY
July 2015 – Aug 2016
• Providing desktop support using Service-Point ticketing system
• Reimage Laptop\Desktop - MacBook -Yosemite/El Capitan/Sierra
• Mapping shared drives\Network Printers
• Remote/Support using Active Directory/Skype for business-Lync
• Audio/Visual Installation/Setup
Computer Technician - Lincoln Business Machine New York City, NY
Jan. 2007 – May 2015
Assisted with support for various customers in NY throughout the city with hardware and software problems, provided troubleshooting, and owned desktop and network issues to resolution. Performed maintenance of personal computers and peripheral equipment, identifying problems and providing appropriate solutions. Installed operating systems and applications and conducted technical training demonstrations.
• Eliminated and diagnosed viruses and malware using Endpoint protection solutions such as Norton
• Built, maintained, and repaired computer systems to improve speed, reliability, and efficiency of operation.
• Demonstrated high quality, results-driven, prompt, and professional customer service and support to instill confidence in technical advice and directions.
• Supported a variety of operating systems and technologies from Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 to Mac OS 10.x, iOS, and other mobile devices
• Lenovo\Dell – Desktop\Laptop Disassemble-Reassemble ex. Motherboards, Hard drives, LCD Screen, Power Supply
• Troubleshot and supported Microsoft Office Suite (2007-2013 and Office365) of applications as well as Outlook (2010-2013)
Technical Support - Qualxserv. New York City, NY
May 2006 – Jan. 2007
Maintained trouble-ticket on Desktop/Laptop/Printer. Provided cross-training on IBM Products.
Customer Engineer - IBM Inc. New York City, NY
Feb. 2000 – May 2006
Provided desktop/laptop/printer support for specialized hardware/software systems used in corporation's/residents
• Installed Software/Hardware on IBM Thinkpad laptop T\X series for Banks with high-level security standard
• Performed training for IBM Customer Engineer on serving QMS products ex. MagicColor\Konica Minolta
• Desktop/Laptop Systems • Help Desk Ticketing System • Printer Repair HP/Brother/Canon/Xerox
• MS Office 2003-2016 • Microsoft XP/7/8.1/10 • Mac OS 10.7-10.12