***- ***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/ANN-GIFFORD
Innovative Operations Leader accomplished at maximizing profits and sales, improving processes, and growing through acquisitions. Skilled at critical thinking to solve problems, resourceful at increasing efficiencies, and providing leadership to drive results. Outstanding communication and cross-cultural team management skills. High-energy leader with an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Grew sales 15% after implementing KPI’s with incentives for managers.
• Increased profit margins 8 percentage points by initiating a new inventory program.
• Integrated 150 acquisitions, on time and budget, across seven (7) states. Strategy Planning Market Development Market Share Customer Satisfaction Multi-Site Management Inventory Management Merchandising Project Management Business Start-up Budgeting Employee Development Product Development Professional Experience
Eyecare Partners Inc., St. Louis, MO 2003 to 2017
General Manager Ophthalmology and Opt Practices (2016 to 2017) Led 25 offices and 400 employees across two (2) states and integrating into Eyecare Partners. General Manager Integration & Transition (2014 to 2016) Led the start-up and integration of 190 locations in seven (7) states into Eyecare Partners. General Manager Opt practices (2011 to 2014)
Led 14 locations and 170 employees across two (2) states. Office Manager (2009 to 2011)
Led seven (7) employees in the downtown St. Louis location.
• Integrated 150 acquisitions on time and budget, after building and training 14 integration specialists, to start-up, integrate, and stabilize before transitioning to ongoing leadership.
• Increased profit margins 8% points by initiating a review of product mix and reimbursements to introduce new high margin products and eliminating slow moving low margin products to maximize profitability.
• 40% growth in locations, 250 from 65 locations, after developing a marketing piece for our business development team outlining our business model on the benefits of selling their business.
• Improved employee turnover seven (7) percentage points by developing and implementing standardized training programs.
Ann Gifford 314-***-**** email@example.com
Professional Experience - continued
Eyecare Partners Inc. - continued
Lasik Technician/ Scheduler (2007 to 2009)
Accountable for Lasik business, including overall customer satisfaction, in a new Illinois market. Certified to run Lasik lasers and assist in surgery. Frame Merchandiser/Office Staff (2003 to 2007)
Worked at the office level for two (2) years gaining understanding of all areas in the Optical field. Performed all functions at the office level. Worked as a Frame Merchandiser for two (2) years. Responsible for all frame board needs in all multi location practice.
Learning Tree, Collinsville, IL 1995 to 2003
Stay at home mom 1991 to 1995
Things Remembered, St. Louis MO 1984 to 1991
Regional Training Specialist
Education and Training
Bachelor of Science: Psychology
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville