Coppell, TX *****
CAREER SUMMARY & SKILLS
Over 13 years administrative experience, with 9 of those years at Executive and C level. Gap in employment history is time taken to raise family, while also assisting in family business. Innovative, determined and service minded. Proficient with MS Suite.
Minerva Real Estate & Century 21, Flower Mound, TX Realtor® Jan 2015 - PRESENT
● Over $2.7MM in sold listings in last 18 months.
● Work 100% off referral based leads.
IMS, Lewisville, TX Office Manager
Jan 2007 - May 2009
● Increased client base and sales by 30% through the use of internet marketing and coordination of onsite clinics.
● Implemented policies and procedures to bring small startup company into technology driven leads and sales.
Landsafe Appraisal, Plano, TX EA to President/CEO, & VP Staff Oct 1996 - Oct 1997
● Grew appraiser network by 75% increase through the organization of nationwide conferences.
● Performed all administrative duties - project management, calendar, correspondence, travel, event planning for C level staff and VP’s. Foxmeyer, Carrollton, TX EA to VP National Sales Sep 1995 - Oct 1996
● Assisted with preparing RFP’s, and sales presentations.
● Supported VP and staff of 3 with calendars, correspondence, travel, event planning
Bain & Company, Dallas, TX & San Francisco, CA Case Team Assistant Nov 1990 - Sep 1995
● Increased Consultant’s productivity by preparing presentations, collecting and analyzing data, and conducting surveys.
● Served as in office contact and admin for traveling project teams, helping manage travel, calendars, correspondence, etc. EDUCATION
Cooke County Community College, Flower Mound, TX
● Worked full-time while attending college. Maintained a 3.9 while working towards an English major.