Detail-oriented individual seeking employment as an executive assistant/manager. Offering 10 years of excellent communication and office/production management skills which will be fully utilized to the benefit of company Executive Assistant/Production
Essex E Liquid
May-2016 - October-2018
• 50 hours / week
Reduced total time for monthly and quarterly numbers by 20% through the implementation of new office administration procedures
Successfully supervised the overall activity of 10 team members in multiple departments
Created Lab protocol and procedure manuals to comply with new FDA regulations
Increased 38% of Lab income by implementing new organization records and procedures
Created inventory spreadsheets to keep records for 4 companies, saved 18% of time management
Managed supplier base for specific commodities which involves identifying and certifying supplier partners
driving optimum costs and cultivating long-term supplier relationships; training supplier personnel
training supplier personnel in areas of quality requirements, product certification, process control; managing approval supplier list /coding and maintaining quote files
Professional Interaction and communication with various individuals and groups
Daily activities included overseeing vendors, accounting department, engineering department, shipping and receiving personnel, production employees, production control, quality control and co-workers
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point, ERP systems SAP Microsoft Office Procurements)
• Database management 7 years of experience
• Calendar management
• Office equipment operations (copiers, fax machine, ect.
• 10 years Data entry experience
• Supply management
• Inventory control
• Editing and proofreading
Address 769 N Main Street, Willard, UT
February-2005 - May-2016
I chose to take time off work to raise my children while they were young Refill specialist/sales and
June-2001 - February-2005
• 40 hours / week
• Selected out of hundreds of employees to learn new software in 2 weeks
• Trained hundreds of employees on new operating Software
• Provided 50% of creditline sales for purchasing postage, ink, parts ect.
• Educated on Thousands of different postage Machines
• 5 years of 10 key experience
Assisted Clients On Refilling Postage Meters and Maintenance Of postage machines
December-2000 - May-2001
• 40 hours / week
Providing administrative and clerical support (mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, filing).
• Maintaining electronic and/or hard copy filing system. Opening, sorting and distributing mail to various professionals in the office.
• Assisting in resolving problems.
• Running errands to post office, office supply store, etc.
• Answering phone calls and taking messages.
• Preparing and editing documents like letters, reports, memos, and emails. Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for other professionals.
• Taking dictation and maintaining store of office supplies.
• Recording minutes of meetings.
• Handling requests from other professionals.
Strictly adhering to office policies and procedures, especially regarding confidentiality.
• Acting as a point of contact for clients
• Tracking account information
• Coordinating with professionals and departments
Fine Jewelry Sales
Pearls of the Sea
September-1999 - September-2000
• 40 hours / week
Assist customers in the selection of Fine Jewelry merchandise and offer complimentary items with each customer purchase
Complete minor repairs on Fine Jewelry to include removing watch links, changing watch batteries and adding slides to slide bracelets
• Meet/exceed personal weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals
• Maintain counter standards including replenishment and presentation as EDUCATION
well as the general appearance and cleanliness of department
• Passion for jewelry
• Meet/exceed personal Elite Service Plan attachment rate goals
• Meet/exceed personal repair sales dollar goals
Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features, advantages and benefits
Maintain floor standards including replenishment and presentation as well as the general appearance and cleanliness of department
• Open new charge accounts
• Develop and maintain your own clientele
Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions
• Enforce loss prevention and shortage control procedures
• 100% of commission quota every month
Intimate Apparel Sales
The Bon Marche
August-1998 - September-1999
• 30 hours / week
Provided an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
Responsible for Fit training intimate apparel associates, ensuring the best possible customer experience
Placed new receipts on the sales floor and insure floor replenishment by size is occurring
Created and implemented best practices to drive sales, turn, and gross margin above company average
• Ensured sales floor is properly signed for sales and markdowns
• Drived pre-sale events in partnership with Intimate Apparel manager
• Build brand-specific clientele to supports local marketing High school Diploma
Sultan High School
• Graduated with 3.5 GPA
• Varisty cheerleading Freshman through Senior year
• Vice President Arts Club
Impeccable organizational skills, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Professionalism, Time Management, Self-motivation, Interpersonal skills, Leadership, Adaptability, Integrity, Teamwork Commitment