o CONSUMMATE COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL
Outstanding leader of communications and distinction A discerning eye and an educated voice in creative direction, a high-impact communicator with grit, an ambassador of performance, integrity, and the professional judgment that comes from years in the field. Creation of brand marketing plans, strategic corporate communications across all stakeholders, and communication platforms for social mediation.
Fluent in English, Spanish, and French. Conversational in Italian. Compelling Content Fearless Creativity, Ownership, Accountability Leadership Skills PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
WELWAZE MEDICAL – Miami, FL 2017 – 2018
Advanced Medical Tools for Health Management
Branding & Marketing Manager
Management of master and product brands, creation of corporate and public relations materials, supervision of branding guidelines, creation and supervision of content synergy across platforms (press kit, website, app).
• Accomplished brand name ideation and concept development delivering architecture prior to launch.
• Developed 5-year marketing budget approved by CEO.
• Delivered comprehensive marketing toolkit including but not limited to press kits, releases and bios.
• Implemented Customer Development Model via network of renowned physicians. THE MIAMI MEDICAL CENTER – Miami, FL 2015 –2017
Full Service High-end Boutique Hospital, First in the Region to be Physician-Owned Marketing Brand Director
Brand building of luxury concept in healthcare centered on service differentiation. Creation of marketing plans, branding guidelines, communication platforms for social mediation, strategic corporate communications across all stakeholders, and budget management for brand and marketing strategies. Direct report to CEO.
• Established brand ownership by building a guest-oriented culture of distinction that consistently delivered on vision, mission, and values of brand.
• Cultivated and engaged passion for service across hospital pushing the boundaries of healthcare forward as evidenced in consecutive 5-star customer reviews.
• Developed and presented marketing plans and creative strategies approved by Board of Directors.
• Led creative development of hospital’s website and collateral materials resulting in highly differentiated materials that guests described as outstanding
• Created organic content for social media platforms (Facebook and Google) and managed all guests’ feedback as per best practices.
• Designed and implemented strategic plans and policies, providing quality control for communications, media activities, and special events.
• Provided strategic communications counsel to CEO during crisis and major organizational changes. BEATRIZ GUERRERO 2
BUPA LATIN AMERICA (BUPA GLOBAL) – Miami, FL 2009 – 2013 Leading International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) in Latin America and the Caribbean Head of Brand and Communications
Management of communications to multiple internal and external stakeholders (B2C and B2C), brand building and launch in alignment with global brand standards, implementation and administration of yearly budgets in excess of $2.5M, leader of team of 6 audiovisual producers, copywriters, and graphic designers.
• Created premium and impactful brand story winning approval of Board of Directors.
• Crafted creative strategy and ideation, facilitating and coordinating execution of brand design and content development across digital and traditional platforms.
• Translated brand strategies into brand plans, negotiating and implemented impactful media strategies through integrated media architecture
• Identified unique story ideas, creative direction and message delivery as master of ceremony for global business conventions resulting in standing ovations.
• Known for keen selection and oversight of advertising and public relations agencies and media outlets.
• Delivered corporate communications plans in support of strategies for sales and development. MERCANTIL BANK (Previously MERCANTIL COMMERCEBANK) – Miami, FL 2005 – 2009 Financial Services
Assistant Vice President Corporate Communications
• Managed the development and production of financial annual reports consistently and effectively
• Created institutional messaging that engaged all staff on the bank’s mission and vision
• Supported executive leadership as communications advisor working directly with public relations
• Showed excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills, and a positive, team-oriented approach ADDITIONAL RELATED EXPERIENCE
TELEMUNDO NBC UNIVERSAL – Miami, FL
Prime Time Anchor / Reporter
RZR ADVERTISING – Madrid, Spain
Advertising Account Director Loewe (LVMH)
MASTER OF ARTS (MA) IN JOURNALISM, University of Miami, Miami, FL BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BS) IN ADVERTISING, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL Professional Photographer, EFTI, Madrid
Nominated for an Emmy Award for Telemundo NBC Universal after interviewing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the White House
Aster Awards Gold (professional recruitment series), Silver (Internal Advertising Campaign) Healthcare Ad Awards (employee recruitment), Merit Award (employee communication) ASSOCIATIONS
Nicklaus Children’s Hospital Volunteer