JEFFREY H. LEHMAN
St. Louis, MO 63104 email@example.com
Experienced Sales management professional with an extensive background in healthcare, technology, retail and marketing is seeking a career opportunity that allows use of skills and contacts for the betterment of the employer. SKILLS
Sales Management, analytical, business development, contract negotiation, team building, account management, strategic planning, leadership, enterprise software, product management, customer service, people focused, written communication, oral communication, highly driven, computer literate, presentation skills, public speaking, prospecting, professional appearance, long term care, specialty, Digital Marketing, Branding, Google, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft programs, Medical Devices, Consumer Package Goods, Sales Process, product marketing, startups, Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Word, store operations, direct sales, SaaS, Big Data, Cloud Technology, Pharmacy. Specialty, Content Marketing. WORK EXPERIENCE
Turn the Page Online Marketing February 2018 - Current Business Development Director
• Digital Marketing Company concentrating on Web, Social, Search, Mobile and Email.
• Providing custom marketing strategy to small to large companies,
• Currently at 164% of Sales quota.
SLAM! Agency April 2016 - Current
Business Solutions Manager
• Full Service Advertising and Marketing Company specializing in Digital, Branding and Video.
• Consulting on Healthcare, Retail, Technology and Food Service sectors.
• Achieved 145% of established sales quota in first year. 165% in 2017.
• Assessing and compiling business plan, proformas and agreements.
• Prepared marketing presentation for clients and investors groups. Reccard Inc. -Montreal Canada April 2014- March 2016 Sales Market Manager
• Consulted on start up web application.
• Exceeded Sales Quota
• Provided entry into major retailers securing pilot programs with major retailers.
• Established vendor programs
• Prepared marketing presentation to Venture Capital
• Reported to CEO
• Offered CSO position with company.
• Company entered into restructure in March 2015
Ateb Inc. -Raleigh, North Carolina September 2012- December 2014 Sales Manager
• Prospected and sold to National and Regional Pharmacy providers (Chains, Mass Merchandisers, Independents, Vendors, Managed Care Organizations. GPO’s and IDN’s) to provide Patient Centric Care Solutions for patients in the United States and Canada. .
• Met and exceeded sales quota and revenue expectations
• C Suite Selling.
• In depth, and multilevel understanding of Medication Synchronization, Diabetic Care and Disease State Management protocols.
• Proficient in ACT CRM.
PDX Inc./Rx. Com/ NHIN Inc.- Fort Worth, Texas February 2004- September 2012 Director Business Development
• Practice Management Systems and Services sold to National and Regional Healthcare Pharmacy Providers in regards to clinical software and ancillary services.
• Exceeded quota and revenue expectations at all levels.
• Multilevel experience of software, services and reconciliation services
• Maintained and grew existing relationships as well as prospected and secured new accounts, vendor relationships and managed care networks.
• Established first specialty pharmacy client for PDX.
• Sold all business lines of Rx Com Companies
• Retained first client for Rx. Com Central fill facility.
• Managed special projects for CEO and owner.
• Proficient in SalesLogix CRM
Ateb Inc.-Raleigh, North Carolina January 2001- February 2004 Sales Manager
• Sales representative for Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and ancillary services.
• Sold new practice management system to two major clients. (Store counts in excess of 1000 stores each)
• Surpassed quota every year.
• Assisted in transition plan of Ateb PMS to be acquired by PDX.
• Reported to CEO
NDC HEALTH INC.-Atlanta, Georgia March 1993 – January 2001 National Accounts Manager
• Managed Network Services, Practice Management Systems, and Information Services sales teams to exceed company goals.
• Worked with National and Regional Accounts
• Grew National Account Business over 300%
• Established National Account Team and handled top tier accounts for NDC HEALTH.
• Salesperson of year twice and meet or exceeded quota six of seven years.
• Skilled in Presentations, Corporate Suite Selling, Negotiations and Microsoft Office Programs (Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Miller Heiman Sales Training
• Karass Negotiation Training
University of Missouri – Columbia
• Earned 70% of college funds expenses while working full time.
• Economics Major with coursework in marketing and psychology.
• Involved in student programs
• Member and officer of Delta Tau Delta Social Fraternity
• Interfraternal Council Chief Justice
• Helped establish GEARS (Greek Early Advisement Resource System) program for students and in conjunction with Residential Life
VOLUNTEER and ORGANIZATIONS
• Literacy Advocacy Program for Peabody Elementary
• BNI Mid America – St Louis Strategic Partners
• Kirkwood Chamber of Commerce
• Northwest Chamber of Commerce
• Kingdom House Summer Camp and Literacy Program
• Share Our Strength
• James Beard Foundation
• Compton Heights Housing Association