Adam R. McKinney
Goal-oriented and experienced Project Manager with a ten plus year, broad based, business background dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction while meeting aggressive business goals. Excellent communication and time management skills create a track record of achieving exceptional results completed both accurately and efficiently. Strengths
● Complex Problem Solving ● Written and Verbal Communication
● Management of Financial Resources ● Management of Material Resources
● Operations Analysis ● Judgement and Decision Making
● Time Management ● Learning Software & Strategies Experience
Lead Project Manager - Output Solutions Etactics, Inc. San Diego, CA / Stow, OH 10/2014 - 10/2018
● Plan implementation process of our software for new projects/clients.
● Establish, organize, and deploy project timelines from initiation to completion.
● Manage relationship and delegate tasks to internal software engineers.
● Built project tracking database and held cross departmental project meetings.
● Create innovative, client branded, design elements.
● Expanded company reach, managing projects in new market spaces.
● Led division to highest annual sales of 12.1M in 2017 (up 11% YOY).
● Trending to top annual sales again in 2018 at 13.3M (up additional 10% YOY).
● Relocated to California in 2018 to consult west coast projects. Senior Account Project Manager InfoCision Management Corporation Akron, OH 01/2011 - 10/2014
● Create, direct, and implement marketing strategies and fundraising projects for large Non-Profit organizations.
● Plan and audit both internal company and external client project budgets.
● Total allocated project budget increased with our team from 2.2M in 2011 to 3.5M in 2013.
● Design and present mid/year end performance results as well as future projections to client CEO/CFOs.
● Conduct internal training sessions on topics of project management, marketing, and account relationships. Accounting Department Manager CorporateLiving.com, Inc. Twinsburg, OH 11/2008 - 01/2011
● Supervised and maintained the company's Contract Management System (CMS).
● Processed accounts payable and accounts receivable.
● Established and controlled the company's invoicing system.
● Collected past due accounts, prevented 98% of customers from aging past 90 Days.
● Processed commission billings and revenue (Doubled commission revenue from 2008 to 2009). Education
Bachelor of Science, Corporate Finance The University of Akron College of Business 05/2008 Bachelor of Science, Applied Biology The University of Akron Department of Biology 12/2007
● Dean’s List (2002 - 2008)