408-***-**** linkedin.com/in/rabbaniusama email@example.com github.com/usamarabbani
● 2+ years of experience in software development.
● Experienced as a full-stack developer in the areas of Designing, Developing, Implementing and Testing of web based and client server multi-tier applications.
● Experienced with Object Oriented design and development.
● Dedicated and innovative with related education, practicum, and experience to contribute to long-range operational objectives in a Software Development and Engineering role.
● Extensive experience in creation and maintenance of mapping files and transaction control.
● Proven success engineering innovative software solutions with hands-on experience in full-stack web development, complete software development lifecycle (SDLC), user interface (UI) design, application development, and comprehensive reporting.
● Excel at collaborating with team members to deliver projects on time and under budget with experience developing clean code for innovative software, including web/mobile/application development.
● Strong interpersonal and group communication skills, excellent time management skills.
● 15+ personal projects on GitHub.
Software Developer: Ascend Technologies (Comcast) 2016 to Present Santa Clara, CA
● Software development driven by Agile methodology, 4-time successful scrum master in team of 20.
● Worked on end client (Comcast) to build and modify Web-based application using object-oriented methodology. Comcast telecom contractors uses these tools 24/7.
● Tracking the versions of system artifacts and source code in version control software using Git.
● Designed and Developed e-commerce subsystems using React, REST APIs, Python.
● Designed and build test automation tools release product 3 times a week using CI/CD solution.
● Using Django framework for authentication, ORM and database schema migrations.
IT Engineer: Genesys works bay area Spring 2016 Oakland, CA
● Formulated and implemented plans for the development for large-scale web applications.
● Prepare all training material for curses, including PowerPoint presentations and skill exploration.
● Worked with management to design and develop new training program for 3450 students.
● Analyze and troubleshoot 125 computers.
Software Developer: Christmas in the Park Summer 2015 San Jose, CA
● Increase the web traffic 70% by improving navigation, sponsorship, and social media plugins.
● Contributed to web development and resolved issues, elevating uptime to 99%.
● Efforts were key to a 30% increase in e-Commerce sales.
Software Engineer: Christmas in the park Spring 2014 San Jose, CA
● Analyzed and implemented user interface (UI) and consulted with the client.
● Implement a system to make the donation feature which leads to 13% increase in donation.
● Participate in fast-paced development cycles; have completed 100% of deadline ahead of schedule.
● Manage 2 major projects at once, both at various stage of progress.
Other projects and achievements
Projects: San José State University
● Design web application that integrated Google Maps API.
● Real-time Google Maps traffic update.
Mancala Game: (Tools: Java, OOP)
● Implement Algorithm that let 2 players play the game until 1 player has successfully completed.
● Apply User Interface (UI) where players allow to choose what move they like to select also Error Checker if a player selects the wrong move.
Bankers Algorithm: (Tools: C++, Boost)
● Developed the Banker's algorithm in C++ using multithreading concepts
● Design a system that avoiding deadlocks between 2+ processes
● Affectively allocate resources between different processes.
Gavilan College Program Achievement President’s list (2 time), 90 out of 12,200 students
San Jose State University – California Jan 2014 – Dec 2017
Gavilan Community College – California Jan 2013 – Jan 2014
Bachelor of Science - Computer Science GPA: 3.57