email@example.com 781-***-**** linkedin.com/in/chai-moussa INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT GLOBAL NETWORK OPERATIONS Versatile technical and network engineer with depth of expertise designing and implementing end-to-end communication infrastructures for global organizations. Offers a demonstrated track record of optimizing technology and hardware to provide highest quality services, while identifying operational efficiencies to control costs and achieve savings. An expert collaborator who is comfortable working across all levels of an organization and builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients. Leverages a hands-on style of project management and problem solving, and provides strategic leadership and guidance for technical teams to drive program success.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Operational Planning Wireless Transport & Implementation Network & Service Provisioning Troubleshooting Testing Critical Thinking Project Reporting SOP Design Change Management Problem Resolution Workflow Efficiency Training Team Leadership Customer Service TECHNICAL
WAN LAN Unified Communications PBX Applications Modeling Cloud Fiber Optics PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
AT&T Mobility – Framingham, MA 2009 – Present
NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER
As part of the national network design team, designed transport network paths in an engineering database. Team lead for critical rebalance of mobile network services across the U.S., moving individual cell sites and backbone transport. Created project plans for developing and delivering networks, including installation and validation of design structure, and continual monitoring of network setup. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to meet project deadlines, troubleshooting delays, providing solutions and managing new and rework tickets. Provides dedicated management for regions outside of standard operating procedure to ensure projects are completed successfully. Handles project reporting and daily work distribution for a team of 13.
• Streamlined process to perform updates on routers concurrently, improving workflow efficiency and team productivity.
• Achieved 97% success rate on a rebalance project for 30K cell sites, reducing vendor costs and resulting in $4M in savings during the first 6 months.
• Continually met established service level agreements for rehome and rebalance projects. AT&T Mobility/Cingular Wireless – Bolton, MA 2001 – 2009 TRANSPORT & IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER
Designed and managed installations for optical networks, including UMTS network overlays, coordinating T3 and T1 adds, overseeing testing and traffic flow across network. Managed installations for OC48 and OC192 optical ring and configured regional ATM networks. Maintained wireless networks for New England region, including troubleshooting, migration, adds/deletes and performing evaluations of overall backbone. Coordinated AT&T Mobility/Cingular Wireless, continued
equipment and testing with telecom providers, and acted as primary contact point for national network customers. High level of expertise with vendor hardware including Nortel, Lucent, Fujitsu.
• Executed a fiber optic network build out, working closely with installers to learn technology, troubleshooting and maintenance, becoming subject matter expert and support for network team.
• Established database for optical network, maintaining capacity and improving ability for disaster recovery.
Cignal Global Communications – Cambridge, MA
MANAGER, NETWORK OPERATIONS CENTER 1999 – 2001
Managed and maintained Global ATM voice and data network. Coordinated with internal teams, global customers and their vendors to implement network upgrades. Oversaw troubleshooting for ATM networks, analysis and reporting on network status, and mentored and trained employees. Key member of change control board and customer onboarding teams.
• Contributed to highly successful global ATM network setup, achieving 1 million calls within first 6 months of startup.
• Successfully completed intensive training for SDH optical networking equipment, expanding expertise to include overseas optical networks.
• Created and drove implementation of standard operating procedures for division, establishing processes and best practices.
Progressive roles within CellularOne included:
Network Operations Sales Representative Fraud Analyst Customer Service Representative EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Management
Certificate – Networking and Communication Program Certificate – Internet and Web Technology Program
VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES & PERSONAL INTERESTS
Coach and Volunteer – Franklin Youth Soccer
Coach and Volunteer – Franklin Youth Softball
Charity Volunteer – Franklin CrossFit
Member of Support Team – AT&T First Responders for Natural Disasters Volunteer – AT&T Head of the Charles Support Team
Baking Foundations, Cambridge School of Culinary Arts