CHANDRU THIMMAMPATTI GANESAN
Mobile: +1-514-***-****, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Software developer experienced in development and testing in web and mobile applications.
• Planned, designed, developed and implemented successful academic projects from inception to completion.
• Good understanding of SDLC, agile development and software engineering principles.
• Experience in testing frameworks such as Selenium webdriver, Mocha.
Intern at Axville Technologies Sep 2017 – Feb 2018
• Developed interactive elements for client application.
• Developed scalable, well-designed, efficient, documented and tested code.
• Designed and developed front-end components of web-based system using React.
• Writing REST api endpoints in Nodejs and Express. Technical Skills
Language Java, Python
(ES6+), TypeScript, jQuery,
Database MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Tools and Technologies Selenium Webdriver, Git, Webpack, Postman, Jira, Bitbucket
Relevant Academic Projects
Online Banking System
• Developed major functionalities of the online banking application.
• Designed UI components for the front-end of the application.
• Designed UI components of the multiplayer online game tic-tac-toe.
• Created test cases to test the functionality against the requirements.
• Developed part of the functionality of the health care application.
Master’s in Software engineering (Concordia University, Montreal).