AKASH KUMAR TIWARI
In quest of challenging opportunities in a leading organization where I can fully utilize my skills and make a significant contribution to the success of the employer and at the same time my individual growth. Profile Summary
• Qualified mechanical engineer from SRTTC, khamshet, Pune University with good performance in curricular and extra-curricular activities.
• Possess good knowledge of internal combustion engine, manufacturing process and also familiar with CATIA V5, ANSYS 17.0
• Ability to evaluate and interpret problems to find the right solutions, with a training experience and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• B.E Mechanical 2017
o SRTTC khamshet, SPPU, with 64%
• HSC science 2013
o BV school, mahrastra board 59.33%
• SSC 2011
o St, xaviers school, 79.66 %
Study Project: In-cylinder emission treatment in diesel engine using Exhaust Gas Recirculation.
Exposure: In this study we have find an optimized way to reduce the emission (NOx, CO2, CO etc) with using Exhaust gas recirculation technique and varying injection Pressure.
Duration: 6 months
Name of Organization: Nashik Thermal Power Station Eklahare village, Nashik in Maharashtra Project: Awareness of practical approach about Electrical Power Generation. Exposure: practical awareness of thermal power station along with its various equipment processes. Understanding about generation of electricity and about the major equipment like condenser, boiler, ash handling system etc. Name of organization: Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri village, Pune, Maharashtra Project: Exposure to cargo ship engine.
Exposure: Complete working of 4 stroke Diesel engine of cargo ship along with its various equipments like pumps, compressor, purifiers and understanding about electricity generation and production of drinking water. 2
• Well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Conversant with CATIA V5 and ANSYS 17.0
• Basic level of C and C++ Programming.
• Team leader in college fest committee, class representative and member of student council.
• Event organizer in college annual day function, technical fests and sports events.
• Worked with Smile Foundation (NGO) to collect money for cancer patients.
• Successfully organize blood donation camp at SRTTC, Khamshet. Personal Details
Date of Birth: 31st march 1996
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hobbies: Reading, sports
Language known: English, Hindi, Marathi
Address: Qt. no, 2434 type-2 GC CRPF Camp Talegaon, Pune-410 507 Declaration
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge Akash Kumar Tiwari