Highly organized, accomplished, and goal-driven professional, with extensive experience in sales, operations management, and business growth. Equipped with proven adeptness in staff supervision and training, regulatory compliance, and program development. Capable of identifying marketing opportunities, formulating strategic sales and business plans, as well as coordinating with teams in achieving organization targets and goals. Armed with communication, organizational, and time management aptitudes to effectively cultivate relationships with professionals from varying backgrounds.
Business Process Improvement
Residential Design Services Orange County, CA
Operations Manager Jan 2018–Oct 2018
- Oversee daily sales operations amounting to $7.5M for 15 staff with $500K worth of merchandise in the warehouse.
- Initiate efforts in managing 10 to 20 deliveries regularly.
- Display expertise in utilizing ADP to fulfill weekly payroll; handle accounts payable and monthly billing.
- Played an integral role in boosting sales from $4.5M to $6.5M until September 2018.
- Demonstrated efforts in increasing profit by 25% and lessening waste by more than 100%. SP Carpet Pros Orange County, CA
Regional Service Manager, Pac South/Central Sep 2014–Sep 2016
- Performed payroll functions encompassing obtaining timekeeping information and presenting payroll.
- Supervised 4 branch offices in 2 states, which composed of 7 site managers, 25 install coordinators, 70 home depots, and above 100 installers.
- Exhibited expertise in handling $15M annual sales.
- Significantly enhanced profits by 30% and customer satisfaction ratings by 30% in less than six months; while reducing defect rate by 3%.
Lowes H.I.W. Inc. Huntington Beach, CA
Store Management, Operations Jul 2000–Aug 2014
- Strictly adhered to all corporate financial and merchandising standards while managing all facets of store expenses.
- Fully administered different store-specific programs such as installed sales, delivery, and product service.
- Ensured sales and margin performance through the execution of store programs including merchandising standards, scheduling, job lot quantities, and specialty sales.
- Expertly directed teams on staff training, inventory control, team building, and retention.
- Drove efforts in directing and guiding numerous merchandising teams in exceeding sales goals.
- Assumed accountability in administering merchandise with over $100K regularly.
- Directed more than 75 associates and surpassed more than $30M in volume.
Home Depot Huntington Beach, CA
Coursework in Management, International Business and Marketing Golden West College Huntington Beach, CA
Certified Home Inspector
Volunteer, Little School of the West Cypress, CA
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint) ADP LSS Kronos Paychex NOVAtime