Full Name: LE THI NGOC BICH
Having nearly 7 year experience working as Executive Assistant, Business Development, Event Management at leading market multinational companies in Vietnam with highly professional and efficient proven.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
DOB : 1 Dec 1989
Education background : Hospitality Management Bachelor
Language : Vietnamese (native); English (fluent)
Mobile : +84-903-***-*** (call/ whatsApp/ viber)
Email : email@example.com
Address : Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
II. WORKING EXPERIENCE
1. May 2014 – Sep 2018: Multiple positions at Manulife (Vietnam) Limited - top 3 Life Insurance company in Vietnam
a. July 2017 – Sep 2018:
Senior Specialist, Event Management- Partnership Distribution Marketing
- Event & trip:
Conceptualize and execute events, trips from end to end for bank partners and internal sales force.
Manage events, trips within budget and ensure beneficiaries satisfaction.
Make story boards, themes to make events, trips successful.
- PR & Communication:
Contribute ideas in annual communication plan of the department.
Compose and communicate contents in order to promote sales contest destination of internal and external parties periodically.
Prepare internal articles to introduce, promote and capture all related activities from time to time.
- Provide sales support in major activities.
- Other tasks as assigned by line manager.
b. June 2017 – July 2017:
Senior Specialist, Business Development & Strategic Initiatives
- Coordinate with external and internal parties to complete the process of getting new business partners in place.
- Be in charge of new initiatives/projects of Partnership Distribution channel.
- Assist in dealing with potential partners.
- Other tasks as assigned.
c. May 2014 – June 2016:
Executive Assistant to AVP, Chief Partnership Distribution Officer
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries, requests and handle them when appropriate.
- Manage boss' working schedule and make appointment with all level of seniority.
- Handle required expatriate employee paper works.
- Screen all submitted documentations and give explanation before get signed off by boss.
- Assist boss in hunting high level potential candidates.
- Arrange travel, accommodation and occasionally travel with boss to take meeting minutes or provide general assistance during presentations.
- Support on translation when needed.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Other tasks from time to time.
2. February 2012- March 2014: Unilever Vietnam- Leading company in FMCG industry in Vietnam Modern Trade Assistant cum Executive Assistant to Head of Modern Trade Channel
- Handle with all internal and external calls, requests.
- Manage boss' schedule and arrange meeting with internal and external executive levels.
- Produce weekly, monthly Sales reports.
- Take care of logistic arrangements for all importantly annual meeting with partners.
- Support for team events/ programs.
- Deal with all documents related to expatriate employee for boss.
- Manage department stationaries.
- Follow up and execute other tasks as assigned.
Working under high pressure
Hard working and highly responsible
Time management and planning
Well organized and proactive