Data entry specialist known with experience in a high-pressure and fast paced professional environment. Independently motivated team player aiming to boost department efficiency by utilizing my strong ability to successfully complete projects well within their deadlines. 10-Key Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge
45 WPM Meticulous attention to detail
Spreadsheets Filing and data archiving
Computer savvy Time Management
Results-oriented Confidential information
MMC Staffing- contracted with Conduent, Rancho Cordova, CA Payment Processing Clerk, September 13, 2018 - Current
• Process over 800 transactions daily while balancing and tracking all physical payments within set time frames and guidelines by following proper procedures and adhering to all client-specific requirements.
• Research, balance and process requests for misapplied payments and payments with no clear account designation.
• Follow all standard operating procedures while communicating process failures and potential improvements to your team lead or supervisor.
In Home Support Services, Sacramento, CA
Care Provider, June 1, 2017- October 15, 2018
• Provided a range of services for clients, such as bathing them, preparing meals, light housework, shopping for groceries, helping them go to the bathroom or even providing companionship and conversation, helped monitor daily prescribed medication, translated, and drive clients to doctor appointments.
Source HOV, Sacramento, CA
Data Entry Imaging Records Clerk, March 26, 2015- February 19, 2016
• Managed and completed multiple small data merging projects monthly.
• Completed released of information requests included retrieved of patient’s medical chart and returned chart, scanned medical record accurately and correctly and transmitted daily, accorded to requests, established procedures, and established standards of quality and productivity.
• Built reports and spreadsheets to analyzed sales and inventory data.
• Provided general administrative and clerical support.
• Maintained and copied various packets needed for new hire, termination, etc. EDUCATION
Administrative Assistant Certificate, Charles A. Jones Career and Education Center, Sacramento, CA 10-Key Calculator Filing, Business Communications, Computer Applications, Customer Service, Introduction to Computers, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Publisher, Basic Accounting, Proofreading, and Transcription