**** ****** ***** ***** ******, Texas 77373
Telephone: 281-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ADMINISTRAT IVE PROFESSIONAL WITH 10+ YEARS EXPERI ENCE Accounting & Business Office Operations /Billing & Collections/Executive, Staff & Customer Support PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
• A self-directed and solutions-focused Administrative Professional with a passion for excellence and considerable cross-industry experience as a Biller, Collector and Office Assistant; ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, proactively resolve issues and consistently meet and exceed established goals.
• Team-player demonstrating a high-level of energy, accuracy and thoroughness; recognized for capacity to work autonomously as well as collaboratively, take initiative, ownership and accountability and combine time/resource management skills and implement strategic administrative and operational initiatives to enhance productivity, quality, client service and overall bottom-line performance.
• Proven reputation in developing constructive relationships and teams with a diverse group of cross-functional business partners and establishing a cooperative climate across multiple departments/divisions.
• Superior interpersonal, organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills with the quantitative, qualitative and technical aptitude to excel in a challenging role. CORE COMPETENCIES
• Receivables/Cash Posting • Customer Service/Support • Business/Administrative Operations
• Document Reporting/Tracking • Billing/Invoicing/Collections • Client/Vendor/Supplier Relations
• System/Process Enhancement • Order Processing/Fulfillment • Quality Assurance Standards
• Office Management/Reception • Team Collaboration/Training • Issue Resolution/De-Escalation TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY/SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE
Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
Citrix/TMW Global Profile System (GPS) Oracle TripPak WorldPort/AS400 - Cargowise PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
CEVA Logistics/CEVA Ground Houston, TX Oct. 2005 – Sep. 2017 Credit & Collection Analyst
Managed all collections for the Contract Logistic accounts for CEVA Logistics, including the US, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Communicate all aging and past due issues with the appropriate sales representatives and account owners and following up on their account reconciliation efforts. Manage all CEVA Ground 3rd party account receivables (AR) for several national brands including Amazon, H&M, Whirlpool, Ross, DSW and Harley Davidson; act as the liaison between creditors and customers including responsibility for collection activities on overdue accounts for a multi-billion dollar third party logistics provider of ground transportation services.
• Communicate daily with the account owners/sales reps on all past due customers. Sales reps were responsible for responding back with payment details.
• Hosted and headed up a weekly Top Overdue conference call between the account owners and the VP of Credit & Collections. Goal of the call was to review all accounts with over $100K past due and get detailed information on when payments would be made and if there were any issues that needed to be addressed.
• Put together a weekly overdue report that highlighted the current weeks numbers for each division along with a breakdown of the top overdue accounts and their status. This report was communicated with all upper management.
• Ensure the timely submittal, processing and payment of invoices and monitor adherence to credit terms.
• Receive and post payments to customer accounts, collect payments on past due bills, escalate all non-compliant accounts and prepare statements to credit department when required.
• Produce and organize a list of people who have not made payments according to severity of delinquency; locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail or telephone to solicit payment.
• Contact customers for payment status, enforcing compliance with the terms of their contract; maintain meticulous records with regard to collection efforts and account status.
• Research and resolve all rate disputes, over-payments and non-payments; report the weekly days sales outstanding (DSO) and percentage overdue to upper management HEATHER SKINNER RESUME PAGE TWO
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (CONTINUED)
• Initiate communication with all new customers to make sure that the invoices are properly rated, and the company is in possession of the correct backup/reference information and accurate accounts payable (AP) contact information; update changes in the system and communicate adjustments to the billing team for the required revisions.
• Responsible for reviewing new customer’s credit worthiness by reviewing their credit history via DNB and other outlets, and assigning credit amounts up to $200,000.
• Monthly review of current customer accounts and their credit amounts. Detail review of accounts to see if credit needs to be lowered/removed or increased based on credit history, payment trends, and invoice volume.
• Assisted/oversaw cash posting and month end bank reconciliation. Biller (Oct. 2006 - Sept. 2007) – CEVA Ground
Performed a variety of administrative duties in support of billing, account organization and client service; rated and billed 3rd party customers.
• Ensured that all orders were rated correctly, invoiced in a timely manner and encompassed the proper backup.
• Supported the transitioning of all billing to the corporate office; contacted customers to obtain their correct information and cleaned-up all outstanding orders.
• Prepared, reviewed and sent statements and identified and resolved billing complaints.
• Generated reports in accordance with established procedures. AG Geophysical Products Houston, TX May 2005 - Oct. 2006 Shipping Clerk/Office Assistant
Maintained direct responsibility for scheduling local and international shipments and preparing the necessary documentation for a leader in the manufacturing of marine products.
• Delivered exceptional service to the public; greeted, assisted and escorted visitors, handled multiple incoming telephone lines and directed calls appropriately.
• Supported all company operations; served as a liaison between departments and senior management in the resolution of day-to-day administrative/operational/account issues.
• Prepared and distributed work orders; reviewed work orders upon completion to ensure accuracy, quality and compliance with customer specifications.
• Generated reports and developed and updated spreadsheets.
• Sourced and selected shipping companies.
• Procured, managed and controlled office inventory/supplies, reordering items as necessary.
• Dropped off bank deposits and delivered/picked-up mail to/from the post office. References Furnished Upon Request