PRUDENCIO PAGAN PENA
P.O. Box *****
Los Angeles Ca. 90009
555 Westwood Plaza Personnel Office
Los Angeles, Ca.90095
05/15- 09/17 Valet Parking LAZ Parking 310-***-****
15 Lewis Street Personnel Office
Hartford, CT 06103
01/14 – 01/15 Valet Parking Standard Parking www.spplus.com
900 N. Michigan Av. Suite 1600 Personnel Office
Chicago, IL. 60611
11/14 -presently Valet Parking ABM Company 213-***-****
1050 S. Olive St. 19th floor Personnel Office
Los Angeles, Ca.90018
04/08 – 03/17/10 Driver / coordinator Flying Food Group 310-***-****
6751 W. Imperial Hwy (310) 338-043fax
Los Angeles Ca. 90045 Personnel Office
9/05 – 3/19/08 Ramp Agent Aircraft Service Internationals Group 310-***-****
5761 Imperial Hwy
Los Angeles Ca. 90034 Personal Office
09/02 - 10/05 Manager Apartment EGL Properties Inc. 310-***-****
37 unit’s 3532 S Overland Ave. Suite A 310-***-**** fax
Los Angeles Ca. 90034 Gabriela Litov
11/00- 09/02 Manager Apartment EGL Properties Inc. 310-***-****
30 unit’s 3848 Nicolet Ave. #24 (310) 287-3195fax
Los Angeles Ca. 90008 Gabriela Litov
07/01- 11/19/01 Sanitation Team Kelly Services
Associate 15855 Edna Place Suite 11A
Irwindale Ca. 91706 626-***-****
03/96- 02/00 Manager Apartment ARI-K Properties Co. Inc. 818-***-****
45 unit’s 8762 Langdon Ave. #102 818-***-****
North Hills Ca. 91343 818-***-**** fax
02/00 - 08/00 Manager Apartment Ravigal Apartment 818-***-****
45 unit’s 8762 Langdon Ave. #102 (818) 34-9824 fax
North Hills Ca. 91343 Eli Ashkenazi
08/00 - 10/00 Manager Apartment Abecassis Properties Inc. 818-***-****
36 unit’s 9027 Tobis Ave. #108 818-***-**** fax
Panorama City Ca. 91402 Aron / Martha
Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 11 years of experience in the field of substance abuse, counseling
Individual / groups and coordinating program services.
- Self-starter, reliable, work with little supervision.
- Advocacy / social work / case management with the mentally ill population.
- Intake with assessment/treatment planning.
- Self-starter, reliable work with little supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Through documentation / charting skills.
- Ability to work well with other.
- Duties included developing and maintaining effective relation with
- probation / parole department / courts services / courts services of
- department of children’s services / and other public and private services,
Skills and Qualification:
- clerical, following written and oral instruction, filling job orders,inventory
- control, cleaning, stocking, equipment and supplies, experience In costumer
- relationship, salesmanship, skills in working as a team member and relation
- effectively with the public, dependable, open-minded, hard working,
- persistent, self reliant, friendly, bilingual - English/Spanish (fluent),
- type, fax machine, all Xerox machine, book-keeping, as well as primary
- receptionist, business and management,
- I consider my self to be a very warm and caring person, problem solver,
- above average knowledge of maintenance work as pluming, painting,
- and etc, and very supportive, ramp agent, experience in all airport
High School: John Marshall High School
Los Angeles, California
College: California College of Dental Lab. Technician
Los Angeles, California
College: Apartment Association Greater Los Angeles
Registered Resident Manager Course
College: Training Institute of Los Angeles
Drug Abuse Program offices.
(1) Aids Education Projects,
(2) Hiv/Aids and Addiction Staff Training,
(3) Aids and Iv Drug user,
(4) Case Management of Hiv Infected Client’s,
(5) Hiv Training Curricum,
(6) The Fight Against Hiv L.A. Condom Put-On.
Career Objective: Future goal continue to expland my education, in different fields
Substance Abuse, and Business Management, Restaurant
References: Personal and Professional References are Available,
They will be furnish upon request, once interest has