Senior Recruiter with 6+years’ experience in the IT Staffing industry. Broad knowledge of recruiting & staffing primarily in IT infrastructure and security space. Interested in pursuing recruitment position where I can utilize my knowledge, abilities and personal skills while being resourceful, innovative and flexible that offers professional growth along with the organization. Good communicator with strong problem solving, client’s needs assessment and team building skills. Professional Experience:
DecisionFocus, Inc – Chicago, IL - USA May 2012 - Present IT Recruitment/ Business Operations - Remote
• Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment for direct clients.
• Identify potential candidates who meet specific needs of the client for the open position.
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
• Pre-screen candidates to assess their suitability for open requirement.
• Create relationships with client Managers, VPs and Directors to better understand their specific needs for the open roles.
• Proficient in multiple search methodologies including direct sourcing, job boards, data mining, Boolean search, and social media to engage passive candidates.
• Manage candidates and requirements via ATS and CRM tools NetCom Information Technology, New York, NY May 2005 – May 2012 Sales Manager
• Consistently met $60K/month sales quota as an Educational Consultant for 2.5 years.
• Consistently met $400K/month sales quota as a Sales Manager for 1.5 years.
• Developed relationships with key decision makers in Fortune 500 companies which generated consistent sales from same clients every year.
• Profile of my position required me to deal with Corporate as well as individual clients so very comfortable in handling both markets.
• Very well versed with E-Commerce business model which helped me develop my email communication skills.
• Managed a team of 8 to 10 Educational Consultants as a Sales Manager.
• Responsible for team building, training new hires and hiring new staff.
• Responsible for Vendor relationships, representing company at various important forums, creating new business opportunities.
• Recommend personnel actions such as promotions, performance awards, demotions, etc., according to budget guidance and policy.
Education & Certifications:
Bachelor’s in commerce University of Bombay
Diploma in Computer Technology Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra A+ Certified Technician CompTiA