San Ramon - California ***** Mobile: ( 925 ) 204 - 7184 e-mail: email@example.com
Dedicated, insightful professional with over twenty years of working experience and ten years management competence. Outstanding suite of interpersonal skills. A respected leader, having ability to lead organizations to successful product launches, expertise in developing client relations, and effectively coordinates with a wide cross-section of individuals.
Chef, Urban Plates, Dublin, CA ( Nov 2017 – July 2018 )
* Certified Trainer in April 2018.
* Employee of the month in January 2018.
* Managed various food preparations and provided customer service with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Worked towards team goals.
Shift Lead, Taco Bell, San Ramon, CA ( Jul 2017 - Nov 2017 )
* Promoted from Service Champ to Shift Lead in October 2017.
* Trained team members in all aspects of fast food operations.
* Ensured highest level of customer satisfaction and standard quality of operational requirements achieved.
Owner, Kedai Bromo, Malang, Indonesia ( Apr 2015 – May 2017 )
* Managed and controlled raw materials to ensure saving the cost production.
* Created recipes and cooked based on the recipes.
* Served the customers and made sure satisfaction achieved.
Teacher, Narada School, Jakarta, Indonesia ( July 2010 – June 2014 )
* Designed disciplinary plan to increase student’s concentration and decrease classroom disruptions by 80%.
* Received highest remarks for the creativity of classroom and instructional techniques from students.
* Developed, administered, and corrected tests and quizzes in a timely manner.
Assistant Marketing Manager, PT Winnersumbiri Knitting Factory, Tangerang, Indonesia ( Apr 2007 - Jan 2010 )
* Collaborated with Maidenform® teams and Hanes® Brand International in Hong Kong and USA to develop new fabrics
based on customers’ specifications.
* Continuously engaged with buyers and contractors, and achieved on time product delivery by 99%.
* Led a production team and accomplished sales revenues 60% higher than previous year’s.
Customer Relationship Supervisor, PT Sinar Inti Electrindo Raya, Tangerang, Indonesia ( Sep 2006 - Mar 2007 )
* Liaised with clients and vendors to enable prompt product delivery (electrical panel).
Owner of Private Small Business, Private Confectionery Distributor, Balikpapan, Indonesia ( Jan 2002 - Jul 2006 )
* Worked closely with Sales team to maintain master account data, prepare invoices, and assist with collections, bank
deposit, and other administrative duties ( ordered some candies and looked for more staffs. )
Brand Manager, PT Mitra Adiperkasa, Jakarta, Indonesia ( Mar 2000 - Nov 2001 )
* Teamed up with designers to create new fashion for baby clothing and managed its production.
* Achieved 100% sales target and promoted from Merchandiser to Brand Manager within ten months.
PPIC Executive, PT Argo Pantes, Jakarta, Indonesia ( May 1997 - Dec 1999 )
* Managed production and planned time frame for every orders.
* Worked together with quality control team in order to reduce bad quality of fabrics.
Sales & Marketing Executive, PT Wahana Inti Central Mobilindo, Jakarta, Indonesia ( Apr 1996 - Apr 1997 )
* Evaluated product ratings and programming features of competitors in automotive industry.
* Measured and analyzed the effectiveness of company’s marketing strategies.
* Attained 100% of targeted sales.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS - 1995