Name : Julius KariukiMbuthia
Date of Birth : 6th Jun 1991
Gender : Male
Nationality : Kenyan
Marital Status : Single
Religion : Christian
Tel : +254-*********
Languages : English, Swahili
Email : email@example.com
To work within challenging dynamic and rewarding environment where I can learn and develop my ability to conceptualize and generate original thought. Aspire to work in a challenging and existing organization which offers inspiration that lead to professional growth and passion for career diversity.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
● Self-motivated and able to work with or no supervision.
● Result oriented
● Hard working
● Quick decision maker
● Commitment to work effectively and meeting deadlines EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
2015 Al Khebra Driving School(Qatar)
Heavy truck license
2010 Impala Driving School
Driving License Class BCE
2005-2007 Gitare Secondary School
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
1996-2004 Gicheru Primary School
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
2017 to Date Al Waha Transport & Maintenance Co. (qatar) Position : Luxury Bus/Truck Driver
Duties and Responsibilities
● Transport guests from assigned place like Hotels,Airport to predefined destination.
● Assist passengers in loading/unloading their luggage.
● Helping disabled to get in and outside of the bus.
● To perform general maintenance on bus.
● To keep record of millage and keep time of bus service. 2014- 2017 Bab Ishter Trading & Construction Company(Qatar) Position : Truck Driver/ Hiab Operator
Duties & Responsibilities
● Ensuring the safe operation of the vehicle.
● Provide safety information to guests in regards to the vehicle and ensure the safety of all passengers
● Loading and unloading luggage from the bus storage areas
● Assisting Tour Directors by sharing regional specific commentary with tour guests
● Maintaining all required Department of Transportation paperwork on a daily basis, including Vehicle Inspection Report and Driver Log Book.
● Maintain interior/exterior cleanliness of the vehicle.
● Perform maintenance on the vehicle.
● Complete other tasks as assigned by Operations staff. 2011 – 2013 Private Lorry
Position : Private Truck Driver
Duties & Responsibilities
● Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
● Follow routes and time schedule
● Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
● Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
● Collect payments
● Inform customers about new products and services
● Complete logs and reports
● Follow road regulations and safety standards