Motivated and personable. With a talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive and confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports. Flexible and versatile .Able to maintain a sense of professionalism under pressure. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. PROCESS ADMINISTRATOR
PRODUCTION AND LOGISTICS
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE, EWING NJ 9/2011 – 12-2017
• Responsible for organizing and developing training procedure manuals.
• Processing annual certifications for Test Center Administrators.
• Daily reporting on the eLearning status of Testing Network Test Center Administrators.
• Monitor evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness post training
• Coordinator of Test Center Security and Operational Audits to ensure that Test Center Administrators are in compliance of Test Center operating in security procedures.
• Assess training needs by utilizing surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, meetings with Managers, Instructors and representatives.
• Provided one on one training provided to Center Audit vendors.
• In conjunction with the Office of Integrity create follow up policies and procedures for Test Centers post audit.
• Responsible for Customer complaint follow ups required for Test Center complaints along with maintaining the Test Center Complaints Database.
• Weekly reporting for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) candidates that are testing
• Rescheduling of Candidates that are unable to test due to the Site being unavailable Rescheduling of candidates via the IMAS system (bulk and individual).
• Providing on-going support to test centers which utilize the standard xBT delivery and IAS xBT delivery platforms
• Review operating procedures and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures or expenditures.
• Supervised 6 employees in an Executive Office, maintained an atmosphere of efficiency and attention to detail.
• Provided support to the Corporate Team with Travel Arrangements. Proficient in Concur travel management system.
OFFICE MANAGER /EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
NEW YORK CORPORATE OFFICE
MMF SYSTEMS 9/2006 – 6/2011
A HEALTH-CARE INFORMATICS COMPANY SERVING OVER 60 HOSPITALS IN 8 STATES INCLUDING FACILITIES SUCH AS COLUMBIA, CORNELL, EINSTEIN, HARVARD, JOHNS HOPKINS AND TEMPLE
• Executive Assistant to Senior Management (~ 3 1 2 years) Provide administrative support to Executive Management (President, CFO & COO)
• Assist with Corporate Governance & Investor Relations including maintaining current investor database, addressing queries of Executive Assistant to Senior Management
• Provide administrative support to Executive Management (President, CFO & COO) shareholders, generate and issue stock certificates and periodic capital stock accounting.
• Develop presentations and coordinate executive-level meetings and travel. Prepare meeting agendas, coordinate participants, generate minutes of meetings and monitor all action items
• Track new initiatives and projects, compile data and provide weekly reports on progress of various projects to Executive Management.
• Responsible for general administration of New York office. Managed invoicing and billing processes for Hospital Customers. Managed vendor accounts, coordinated administrative functions with offshore divisions.
• Conducted business-development research on competitors and for new projects.
• Manage travel arrangements for offshore staff traveling to the United States. Prepared bi- weekly time, expense, and travel reports.
• Resolved Customer queries related to Company's web based patient health information system. Worked with Company's Product Development team to relay user feedback, identify common pain areas, suggest improvements and convey typical user expectations.
• Coordinated implementation and roll out efforts, provided phone based training to end users, resolved new user issues.
• Collected and provided monthly statistics of calls received including metrics such as time to resolve, escalations used and potential for improvements to Team management.
• Worked as part of a project Team to coordinate database development and determine project scope limitations for the creation of an open source EHR solution for Physicians
• Created Training Materials for said Database to be utilized in Physician offices.
• Manage and responsible for the leasing of office space to include the Corporate apartment rental located in New York City
• Proficient in Sharepoint
• Proficient in MS Office
• Proficient in Excel
• Proficient in Concur Travel System
• Web/Tech Savvy
• Fluent in Spanish