978-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/lokanathchandrareddy Software Engineer with expansive knowledge of application development, and extensive knowledge in programming languages. Enthusiastic and passionate to work in web development, for building Responsive and Beautiful web Applications. Praised for passionate work ethic, problem-solving skills and producing Reusable Efficient and Understandable code.
● Programming Languages: Angular 2+,
Node.js, C, C#, PeopleCode, XML, Java, D3.js,
jQuery, Express.js, React.js, Redux.
● RDBMS/Cloud/Tools: MSSQL, MongoDB,
AWS, Git, DynamoDB, Firebase, Heroku, Redis
● Basic tools: VS Code,Microsoft Word, Excel,
Atom, PowerPoint,, Eclipse, InteliJidea
● Operating Systems: Linux; Windows XP,
7, 8, 10; Mac OS
INCLUVIE Boston, MA
Software Engineer Intern August 2018 – Present
● Developed the components and page where users can rate and review the movie. Using react and redux, to rate a movie based on the diversity of the movie, store and retrieve the data from the firebase.
● The data stored will be used to recommend movies, update user preferences among others.
● Movie details are fetched from the movie database.
● The portal is still under construction.
● Technology stack used React.js, redux, Node.js, HTML, CSS, Git, Heroku, firebase, mocha. SYNTEL PRIVATE LIMITED Mumbai, INDIA
Associate Software Engineer December 2013 - August 2016
● Collaborated with a team of 7 to gather requirements, analyze, develop, and implement customized e- performance modules, with 1.4% error/user issue rate.
● Analyzed, designed, developed, tested, documented, and deployed 18+ bolt-on modules in PeopleTools, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture and related components using SaaS and Agile Methodologies.
● Enhanced and Optimized the MSSQL queries to generate reports in 10 minutes over the 3 hours earlier.
● Awarded Syntel – Imaginative award for implementing radical ideas to reduce the ETA on existing modules.
Social Academic Portal [MEAN Stack] September 2017 - December 2017
● Developed, built REST API’s, performed CRUD operations, hosted a course registration portal for college students waitlisted for courses that featured available course information, faculty reviews, course reviews.
● Led a team of 4 with front end development and assisted with back end; HTML, CSS, MEAN Stack
(Angular4, Node.js, Express, MongoDB), ngcharts, Heroku, git, Bootstrap, online hosting, REST API, and performed unit testing using Mocha.
IoT Device operation using AWS, motion, ultrasonic sensors (Python) January 2017 - May 2017
● Data was sent to remote client over AWS broker.
● Developed graphics libraries and packages; Three.js, Csg.js, Web-GL, canvas, svg. Showcase – Web portal to store and share images. January 2018 – May 2018
● Web portal used to showcase their images to the world or family members can store all their memories and share it with each other and also store personal photos.
● Public and Private access to each image uploaded, Public: to share it with others, Private: visible only to the user.
MASTER OF SCIENCE, Computer Science May 2018