L. Cecile Jones
Birmingham, AL 35214
Advance Career Training Diploma 2001
-Proficient in MS Office
(Word, Excel, Power Point)
-Type at least 50 wpm
-Salesforce/ Adobe Acrobat
Executive Assistant 02/2017 to Current
Southern Company Birmingham, Alabama
• Conserves executive’s time by researching and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
• Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on project to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Help prepare for meetings
• Process expense report for executive
Executive Assistant 08/2014 to 02/2017
Southern Poverty Law Center Montgomery, Alabama
• Acts as assistant for the director, preparing expense reports, managing calendar, maintaining files.
• Collaborate successfully with multiple constituents to deliver and improve programs.
• Communicate and interact with senior leaders on a daily basis.
• Research, manage and complete special projects, as assigned.
• Managing Teaching Tolerance department calendar, prepares timesheet and other necessary paperwork for department.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending professional development workshops.
• Manage multiple emails and provide customer service support via phone and emails, and fulfills orders for outreach materials requests.
• Generates and process contracts for freelancers and consultants in accordance with departmental procedures.
• Serves as a central point of contact for administrative inquires.
• Plan and coordinate travel, meetings, conferences and seminars for designated leadership.
• Contribute to editorial efforts by writing a blog and staff picks description.
Administrative/ Customer Support 01/2012 to 07/2014
VT Miltope Hope Hull, Alabama
• Performed required duties prior to accepting returning equipment into system.
• Prepared applicable documents & repair logs for returning equipment.
• Tracked returning equipment, originating from the customer RMA request.
• Scheduled & coordinated repair work in conjunction with repair supervisors.
• Tracked daily status on returned equipment in the repair cycle.
• Generated quotes & revisions as required for completing repair orders.
• Notified repair supervisors once customer approved test, teardown, & evaluation.
• Documented each customer encounter and resolution in the appropriate computer tracking system.
• Maintained production standards, counts, and inquiry response turnaround times and reprocessed claims, as appropriate.
• Used contact tracking functions to follow-up on open calls to ensure issues are resolved within standards.
• Prepared, evaluated, and edit incoming and outgoing communication for repair supervisors.
Administrative Assistant II 01/2010 to 12/2011 - Volunteer
Northside Hospital/Oncology Department Atlanta, Georgia
• Responsible for assuring appropriate insurance verification, prior approvals, and all authorization requirements, obtained prior to the patient's arrival for surgery, out-patient testing, and during the patient's observation or in- patient hospitalization.
• Prepared and maintained patient charts, transcribing physician orders, and entering information into computerized patient care system.
• Responsible for pre-registration phone calls are made to pre-register patients for future services and to discuss their financial responsibility.
• Worked collaboratively with Northside Hospital Leadership to administer and coordinate all operations.
• Created new patient charts from all sources.
• Made patients and families aware of hospital policies and procedures.
• Handle resolution/inquiries from members and/or providers.
• Informed patients and patient family members of any changes during their stay.
• Responsible for updating all existing patient and physician information.
• Ordered medical supplies.
• Managed department company records.