Senior Retoucher / Graphic Designer / Production Artist / Art Director
CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Bachelor of Applied Arts
– Major in Graphic Design
– Minor in Industrial Technology
Mid Coast Studio – Senior Retoucher
11/13 – 5/18
• Developed Photoshop file structuring for extensively configurable shots.
• Responsible for taking digital images and manipulating them to produce a high-quality product.
• Responsible for taking CG files and updating existing shots.
• Established the use of smart layers and layer comps to easily integrate and revise CG files.
• Worked with CG team to get proper lighting and reflection for new renders.
• Responsible for maintaining high quality while executing a high volume of images under tight deadlines.
• Creating new worlds by building from existing ones.
• Responsible for making otherwise boring shots look awesome.
Detroit Dark Angels Women’s Football – Co-Founder / President / Creative Director
3/10 – 3/14
• Conceptualized the team name, logo, style and uniforms.
• Designed and developed the team website and email blasts.
• Responsible for the marketing and branding of the team, from merchandise, advertisements, game programs as well as all printed materials.
• As president, I was responsible for acquiring 501c3 status for the organization as well as taking care of legal documentation for the IRS.
RTT – Senior Retoucher / Digital Designer
4/10 – 11/13
• Was lead of the interior configurable workflow and was responsible for delivering tens of thousands of interior assets.
• Responsible for deliverables of assigned projects to my retouching team.
• Responsible for working with producers on delegating jobs to our internal retouching team members.
• Collaborated with CG and Comp Supervisors on overall needs for retouching jobs.
• Collaborated with Creative Director/Agency Creatives to create a visual style that resonated with the target audience.
• Provided technical insight to producers as needed, such as suggesting more efficient methods of handling certain tasks.
Organic – Senior Retoucher / Digital Designer / Art Director
11/04 – 4/10
• Retouching lead for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles.
• Designed various promos and modules for the above mentioned enhancing corporate identity.
• Implemented final art in coordination with the team on schedule and within budget.
• Designed and updated Flash promos and modules.
• Stayed current with emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
DP + Company – Production Artist / Digital Designer
1/03 – 8/04
10/00 – 3/01
• Consulted for web development pitches.
• Responsible for preparing all images and documents for print.
• Involved with the creation of ads and catalogs as well as print preparation, from concept through final publication.
eView 360 – Art Director
3/01 – 6/02
• Responsible for the company’s branding concept and development including business cards, letterhead and website.
• Developed the concept for Ford’s World Direct Marketing Organizations B2B portal.
• Created the concept for Lincoln-Mercury online facility guide, which contained all the information needed for dealers, architects and developers to build or upgrade new dealerships.
• Developed the online facility guide for Premiere Automotive Group.
Lear Corporation – Art Director
12/99 – 9/00
• Produced and designed a number of ads used in various automotive publications.
• Supervised photo-shoots for new technologies and products.
• Developed web banners for use on auto companies web sites.