Seeking position that will utilize my extensive skills in computer applications, data analysis, research and critical thinking.
1/31/2018 – 10/9/2018
CONTRACTOR-LOGISTICS DATA COORDINATOR, SGS CONSULTING INC
• Proactively perform Truck/Rail rate entries into multiple computer systems for purposes of sustaining on-time company processing.
• Complete set-up of Truck/Rail carriers in SAP which includes but not limited to the creation of business partner profile that delivers to all cross-functional alignment within the company.
• Perform uploading and validation of carrier permit reimbursement invoices. Addresses failure issues with carriers to pass validation.
• Other duties as assigned within means of role.
9/2016 – 9/2017
SENIOR ANALYST – DAMAGE PREVENTION AND GIS RECORDS ENHANCEMENT, NISOURCE, MERRILLVILLE, IN
1/2015 – 9/2016
DAMAGE PREVENTION ANALYST, NIPSCO, MERRILLVILLE, IN 1/2013 – 1/2015
CONTRACTOR-DATA SPECIALIST & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, ADECCO
• Work closely with applicable internal and external departments to provide reporting compliance and analysis for the Damage Prevention Administration covering IN, KY, MA, OH, PA, MD and VA.
• Monitored energy industry, analyzed potential impacts and recommended new approaches.
• Duties included, but were not limited to, assessing Company’s industry peers’ activities, Commission rulemakings, investigations and orders, industry developments, etc.
• Provided expert pipeline safety advice and a high level of external/internal customer satisfaction.
• Compiled, upload and submitted all gas-related damaged locations’ information to the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) Legal Tool for court review. 2
• Assisted Director in writing testimonies and/or responding to data requests in support of regulatory filings or proposals.
• Lead special projects and initiatives driving pipeline safety and compliance, damage prevention and records improvements for NiSource.
• Lead GForms (Global Information Systems) initiative, processes and project completion.
• Developed effective strategies to ensure timely compliance of Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) case submissions.
• Benchmarked key industry pipeline safety statistics, financial measures and pipeline safety actions of other utilities.
• Other duties as assigned in relation to accurate review and summarization to provide technical support company-wide.
3/2011 – 2/2012
PURCHASING & LOGISTICS ASSISTANT, VESTAS, CHICAGO, IL 2/2010 – 3/2011
CONTRACTOR-PURCHASING & LOGISTICS ASSISTANT, QPS EMPLOYMENT
• Assisted suppliers with questions and issues.
• Created new and updated contracts, production orders and PSWs on a daily basis.
• Working knowledge of Document Management Systems (DMS) and uploaded composite prints.
• Exported MRP Recommendations data into forecasting reports and retrieved prints from SAP system.
• Uploaded CTQs & SOIs into QDA system and assisted suppliers with any discrepancies.
• Entered expenses with receipts into ADP online system for Strategic Purchasers.
• Other projects and office tasks as assigned.
9/2007 – 4/2008
PREVENTION SPECIALIST (FOOTPRINTS JUVENILE DIVISION), CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, CHICAGO, IL
• Served as liaison between participants and the court systems.
• Provided direct services and outreach activities to eligible clients.
• Recruited and marketed program services to prospective clients.
• Facilitated group level interventions in accordance with the curriculum.
• Conducted educational workshops at Cook County Department of Corrections.
• Provided court officials with progress reports on clients referred to the project via courts.
• Weekly marketing of program services in misdemeanor courthouses within City of Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
• Adherence to HIPAA standards and Federal, State and City regulations for maintaining patient’s confidentiality.
• Assisted with monthly statistical reporting and other duties as assigned. 3
5/2006 – 3/2007
PROGRAM MANAGER, PERSPECTIVES CHARTER SCHOOL, CHICAGO, IL
• Managed, coordinated and instructed all aspects of Internship program and Community Service projects for 5th – 12th grade students.
• Managed and coordinated for all 5th – 12th graders After School Programs, Tutoring and Athletics, which includes, but not limited to, submitting registrations for sports and competitions; and making sure all teams met the required compliances, ordered uniforms and equipment, etc.
• Evaluated over 250 direct reports (after-school staff, chaperones, elective providers, etc.).
• Compiled and submitted budget reports to the State of Illinois and government officials for program funding.
8/2003 – 4/2006
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT, PQCC, CHICAGO, IL 3/1997 – 10/2000
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT, THE ACCREDITATION PROJECT
• Support to the President, in addition to, provided support for programs, services and special projects.
• Coordinated, assisted and participated in the administration of operations, programs, special projects, services and
• Responsible for, but not limited to, equipment/office maintenance, scheduling, mailings, and mail inquiries.
• Managed President’s calendar, screened calls, travel arrangements, filing, data entry, document development and production using various word processing and desktop publishing software.
• Provided supportive services and maintained timely and accurate external communication with Board of Directors, funders, participants, accrediting organizations’ staff, consultants, vendors and general public.
• Met regularly with and kept President apprised of activities and office operations. Prepared oral and written reports, as needed.
• Researched accreditation and other related issues and resources, maintained and reviewed resources, upon request.
• Staff liaison to External Affairs Committee.
• Designed and formatted layout of quarterly Family Child Care newsletter.
• Digital photography for all Partnership’s meetings, events, etc. OTHER POSITIONS HELD
• Planning, Marketing/Communications and Program/Membership Coordinator
• Weekend Administrator, Prudential Preferred Properties (1 year)
• Office Manager/Personal Assistant, Malcolm Group, Inc. (2 years)
• Assistant to Pastoral Ministry and Community Service, St. Ignatius College Prep
• Clerk/Typist, Chicago Youth Centers (3 years)
• Contractor, Loyola University (2 years)
• Contractor, The Ounce of Prevention Fund (1 year) 4
8/2018 TO PRESENT
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION PROGRAM, IVY TECH EAST CHICAGO CAMPUS
• Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certified (LSSWB)
• MSSC Certified Logistics Associate
ASSOCIATES IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, INDIANA UNIVERSITY NORTHWEST CAMPUS, GARY, IN
WARD SECRETARY/HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR DIPLOMA
MEDICAL CAREERS INSTITUTE, CHICAGO, IL
TECH/ADMIN. SKILLS PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Microsoft Office Suite
Coord. Video/Audio Calls
Ability to Follow Directions
Work Well Under Pressure